Highlight of the year so far

kplfishtank

I`m not sure if anyone noticed when all our brave troops were doing a lap of honour , but one of the old guys from Erskine who is in a wheelchair asked to be carried from his seat to get his photo taken on the park.

That is how much this great club means to so many people and i admit i was close to tears as i appluaded the olf fella back to his chair

WE SALUTE YOU

LEST WE FORGET

the guys were sitting in broomloan and when they got up to go downstairs before half time they got a standing ovation. At half time some were doing the bouncy in front of the copland im in the govan front and a lot of soldiers etc. were taking photos of the crowd a mutual appreciation seen an old guy with a walking stick who hobbled onto the centre circle magical but no doubt the media will make this out to be a propaganda thing i have one message for them...GET FUCKED.

the guys were sitting in broomloan and when they got up to go downstairs before half time they got a standing ovation. At half time some were doing the bouncy in front of the copland im in the govan front and a lot of soldiers etc. were taking photos of the crowd a mutual appreciation seen an old guy with a walking stick who hobbled onto the centre circle magical but no doubt the media will make this out to be a propaganda thing i have one message for them...GET FUCKED.

They can't say anything anymore. Rangers have always done this and always will do this.

they should be highlighting the teams that don't do anything.

The who experience of the forces at the match today was magical. Respect for them pouring from all stands and their absolute joy in living the experience before an adoring audience - a genuine spectacle.

The Naval officers doing the bouncy in front of the Copland :praise:

The Navy guy who knelt and kissed the turf :praise:

The Soldiers/Marines doing the bouncy at the side of the BF :praise:

The Marines having their pic taken with the UB/TBO :praise:

And the Bears appreciation - The Rangers support and our welcome for the forces :praise:

What a feeling!