Finally!

MartinGers93

FANS attending Saturday's SPL fixture against St Johnstone will notice that one of the large vinyls, unveiled at the start of this season, has been removed as work starts to install new screens at Ibrox Stadium.

Replacement screens have been requested by supporters for some time and this feedback has been taken on board by the club as it continues to improve the overall matchday experience for Rangers fans.

It is hoped that work will be completed before the end of December.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20111117/new-screens-on-the-way-_2254024_2518888

:D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil McGobshite has already blogged about this. Apparently the pixel rate on these screens is somehow deemed as Secterian, anti-Irish, anti-Catholic etc etc......

Either way it's good news. I missed Boardwalk Empire this week and the wee man somehow deleted it from my planner after chewing on my Sky remote. Do you think they will show it at HT?....

you had your tv installed. your either far too rich or far too lazy.

;)

could be a bit of both laugh.gif was getting all the cables hidden behind skirting boards and running cables to upstairs also. And connecting hi fi and bits and bobs. And funny thing is not even my house.uk.gif