Booing

Lollypop85

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you have issues with Whyte, McDowall, Durrant etc etc.

I am being serious here, who do you not have a problem with?

I dont have issues with Whyte, i think i may be his biggest supporter and defender on here.

C Whyte

A Russell

G Smith

McGregor

Alexander

Whittaker

Papac

Wallace

Goian

Bocanegra

Perry

Jelavic

Fleck

Lafferty

Naismith

McKay

Bedoya

Bartley

McMillan

Ness

Wylde, although i have been critical, i dont have a problem with him, he has huge potential.

Bendiksen

Hemmings

McCabe

Fucking right I booed!

Sat through 90 minutes of pure and utter pish!

No fight, " Captain " Davis was posted missing! No width whatsoever and this long ball is a pathetic way to approach a game!

If that was anyone else we would of been fucked!

It's not so much the booing i've got a problem with, it's the fact the fans never even attempted to get behind the team atol today.

Spoilt brats, leaving early expecting the team to be motivated even though the fans cant be arsed staying the duration. Madness.

McKay was really poor today and rightly subbed as was bedoya and you would drop our most consistent player for someone who has as yet done little!! Thank goodness ally is our manager

Yeah stuck out in left midfield, with no help from fellow midfielders who were hiding and a right footer at full back behind him offering absolutely no help or support either. Its no wonder he and Ale struggled today, covering for the two in the middle all day would have took its toll on even the best players.

He certainly is consistant, consistantly shite.

Davis is consistently shit in uour opinion? That's right up there with some of your worst shite! you do make me lol !! Such nonsense

Hasnt made an appearance this season yet, dominated week after week by SPL mediocrity, do let us know when he is going to bother turning up.

Hasnt made an appearance this season yet, dominated week after week by SPL mediocrity, do let us know when he is going to bother turning up.

:lol: :lol:

And for clarity that me laughing at you, not with you! Apart from any lurkers I doubt you'll find anyone else that would drop him or Agee with that opinion!!

And for clarity that me laughing at you, not with you! Apart from any lurkers I doubt you'll find anyone else that would drop him or Agee with that opinion!!

:lol:

Thats me laughing at you, not with you. Have a look at the match thread, have a look around the Bears Den, fans are waking up to the invisible man, i have read several other people saying he should have been/should be dropped.

Wakey wakey Pete.

I agree with him. Not that he should be dropped but that his performances have been below par for too long.

:lol:

Thats me laughing at you, not with you. Have a look at the match thread, have a look around the Bears Den, fans are waking up to the invisible man, i have read several other people saying he should have been/should be dropped.

Wakey wakey Pete.

dropped ? For McKay :lol:

Davis is certainly not consistently shit, however I do believe he is our most over-rated player and is very inconsistent. Up there with the likes of Commons, Izaguirre, Ki as being overrated by many.

The truth be told there is not much quality in our league at the moment and some are way over-hyped including Davis.

I think Davis has been consistently poor, guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that.

Agree with the rest of what you said.