Booing

Lollypop85

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What alot of fucking garbage.

Tbf we have had more than a few "off days" this season despite our high league position, is there any evidence we are learning from previous mistakes or that Ally is indeed kicking arses? The same off form players are getting a game week in week out too.

Tbf we have had more than a few "off days" this season despite our high league position, is there any evidence we are learning from previous mistakes or that Ally is indeed kicking arses? The same off form players are getting a game week in week out too.

You honestly believe McCoist has just gone in and not had a go at the players? Honestly. It says more about you than me if that's what you believe.

On your point above who do you mean? Name names.

What alot of fucking garbage.

alright so he'll have a bit of a go at them but he's not going to lay right into them and we'll see the exact same team go out next match, with exception of Wylde maybe, if not worse.

Hemmings Jelavic

Wylde McKay Ness Davis

Papac/Wallace Goian Bocanegra Whittaker

McGregor

Is what I'd play next time, if Papac or Wallace are back. I know we moan all the time about players out of position but there's no one suitable for RM at the moment. Ortiz and Bedoya won't take anyone on and can't produce a cross. Maybe stick Fleck somewhere in that team too.

You honestly believe McCoist has just gone in and not had a go at the players? Honestly. It says more about you than me if that's what you believe.

On your point above who do you mean? Name names.

:lol:

I dont know so i wont claim he is or not, i was only asking for evidence where he has done it, as you did claim he is. Can you tell us how you know this?

Name names for what Ben? Who is off form who keeps getting picked?

I didn't hear any booing? A round of rangers we love you is all i heard.

We'll be back to winning ways next weekend, and Celtic have turned into Barcelona in 5 hours, they've already won their game in hand, and will win all their games up untill and including the old firm, aye right!

alright so he'll have a bit of a go at them but he's not going to lay right into them and we'll see the exact same team go out next match, with exception of Wylde maybe, if not worse.

Hemmings Jelavic

Wylde McKay Ness Davis

McGregor

Is what I'd play next time, if Papac or Wallace are back. I know we moan all the time about players out of position but there's no one suitable for RM at the moment. Ortiz and Bedoya won't take anyone on and can't produce a cross. Maybe stick Fleck somewhere in that team too.

Everybody would want Ness starting, including McCoist but it just isn't feasible right now with his injuries. Hemmings has just come back from 4 months out and has had no first team experience apart from Pre-Season.

I'd love to have seen the team you wanted to see out today, I bet it wouldn't have been far off the one which started.

I didn't hear any booing? A round of rangers we love you is all i heard.

We'll be back to winning ways next weekend, and Celtic have turned into Barcelona in 5 hours, they've already won their game in hand, and will win all their games up untill and including the old firm, aye right!

Boo'd at FT, was pretty clear to everyone.

I wouldn't boo Rangers. No matter how much they piss me off or let me down I wouldn't boo, I'd come on here and vent my frustration or do it on Twitter or something.

Everybody would want Ness starting, including McCoist but it just isn't feasible right now with his injuries. Hemmings has just come back from 4 months out and has had no first team experience apart from Pre-Season.

I'd love to have seen the team you wanted to see out today, I bet it wouldn't have been far off the one which started.

I know Ness and Hemmings couldn't have been expected to play today but for next time. Davis deserves dropped for a game but there really isn't anyone to replace him. The team I mentioned shouldn't be first pick, but to send a message out to the other players and also giving Ness, Hemmings, Fleck etc more experience.

:lol:

I dont know so i wont claim he is or not, i was only asking for evidence where he has done it, as you did claim he is. Can you tell us how you know this?

Name names for what Ben? Who is off form who keeps getting picked?

Evidence of him having a go at players? Why don't you have a look at him out on the touchline. I can't understand why someone would think he wouldn't have a go at his team after that game. He came out afterwards and said it wasn't acceptable and we didn't deserve the win ffs.

Indeed, name them.

Hemmings Jelavic

Wylde McKay Ness Davis

McGregor

Hemmings after being out for about 4 months?

I know Ness and Hemmings couldn't have been expected to play today but for next time. Davis deserves dropped for a game but there really isn't anyone to replace him. The team I mentioned shouldn't be first pick, but to send a message out to the other players and also giving Ness, Hemmings, Fleck etc more experience.

I don't think they can be expected to play next time either, bringing them on midway through the second half maybe.

I'm all for giving a youth a chance, and Fleck coming into the side is something I want to see after today. But why say McCoist isn't going to have a go?