Christmas @ Copland Streetwear

murnsloyal

Hi everyone,

I really hope that admin don't mind me posting this thread, and also keep it on the main forum, would be greatly appreciated indeed. Just wanting to gain awareness and spread the word in the run-in to Christmas.

Christmas is fastly approaching, so why don't you treat yourself, friends or family to exclusive merchandise from Copland Streetwear. On our website we have Lorney's Canvas paintings, vinyl mirrors, soon to be posters, and some of her excellent designs. Dont' know if many of you are aware, but Lorney is a key member of the design and her work is due the recognition it deserves.

Vinyl wall art, clothing and pin badges are also available, so check us out and treat someone to something different this Christmas. Please visit us by the links below. :)

You can follow us on Facebook and on Twitter

Website

Facebook

Twitter @coplandsw

14w3ywo.jpg

Had some tarrier prick growling at me and he had said, "Aboot the only hing youz urr right aboot mahn". Made my day after getting beat yesterday haha!

Yesterdays game was an absolute joke to say the least. So, I'm sure that would have made your day :)

Hi everyone,

I really hope that admin don't mind me posting this thread, and also keep it on the main forum, would be greatly appreciated indeed. Just wanting to gain awareness and spread the word in the run-in to Christmas.

Christmas is fastly approaching, so why don't you treat yourself, friends or family to exclusive merchandise from Copland Streetwear. On our website we have Lorney's Canvas paintings, vinyl mirrors, soon to be posters, and some of her excellent designs. Dont' know if many of you are aware, but Lorney is a key member of the design and her work is due the recognition it deserves.

Vinyl wall art, clothing and pin badges are also available, so check us out and treat someone to something different this Christmas. Please visit us by the links below. :)

You can follow us on Facebook and on Twitter

Website

Facebook

Twitter @coplandsw

14w3ywo.jpg

The stuff on there is brilliant.

I think the word "unofficial" in the threads title would be a step for a hint there.

He might be wondering if any of the profits raised using the Rangers brand might be going toward Rangers. Its a fair question.

Nice website I might just get some orders in.

I was looking at the orange follow follow tshirt but I really think that the "READY" on the back ruins it,don't suppose you do it without?

Yeah I could do the Follow Follow T-Shirt without the'READY' on the back. When ordering just leave a note saying you'd like it without that, and I'll get that sorted for you mate. Wouldn't be a problem at all :)

hey mate, what are the sizes like? i would usually get an XL, but the chest size seems bigger than normal...are they a smaller make? im an XL in this years gers home top, bout the same?

Hi mate, an XL is 46/48" and are quite neat on mate. I think you'd be fine with an XL if you've got the current Rangers home top bud. We use premium T-Shirts/polos and hoodies and the chest sizes are reflective from that. Are you looking for items for Christmas?

Hope that helps :)

Yeah I could do the Follow Follow T-Shirt without the'READY' on the back. When ordering just leave a note saying you'd like it without that, and I'll get that sorted for you mate. Wouldn't be a problem at all :)

Sorted man,get paid next Thursday so I will order it then,nice wee Christmas present for myself :)