Christmas @ Copland Streetwear

murnsloyal

Is this just for personal funds, or does any money go towards any Rangers Charities?

Most of it is personal mate. However, in the past we've made donations to ERSKINE, and after New Year, we'll be holding auctions for signed tops that I managed to get for various charities. Only been up and running since August.

Most of it is personal mate. However, in the past we've made donations to ERSKINE, and after New Year, we'll be holding auctions for signed tops that I managed to get for various charities. Only been up and running since August.

Good to know, keep up the good work (tu)

been instructed by the burd to enquire about conformation emails after placing an order

did anybody that placed an order get an email saying it was being processed?

i got her to order my wee cousin the "im blu" irn bru style tee-shirt the other day but shes worried coz she aint heard anything

been instructed by the burd to enquire about conformation emails after placing an order

did anybody that placed an order get an email saying it was being processed?

i got her to order my wee cousin the "im blu" irn bru style tee-shirt the other day but shes worried coz she aint heard anything

Hi mate,

I've just replied back to your other half there mate, saying that I got the order ok and that it'll be dispatched on Wednesday of this week. When I send items out, I notify PayPal that then sends a notification email to yourself, to say it's on it's way. I personally would have thought PayPal would send a confirmation email to say that it was successfully placed. Might look into getting something sorted about that.

Hope that helps mate. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Cheers,

Hi mate,

I've just replied back to your other half there mate, saying that I got the order ok and that it'll be dispatched on Wednesday of this week. When I send items out, I notify PayPal that then sends a notification email to yourself, to say it's on it's way. I personally would have thought PayPal would send a confirmation email to say that it was successfully placed. Might look into getting something sorted about that.

Hope that helps mate. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Cheers,

aye mate,, she text me no long ago to let me know,,, cheers for that she was on at me all weekend,, last thing before she went to her kip last night "remember and find out about that tee shirt",, i woke up this morning to a text "mind and ask about that tee shirt" hahaha she was doin my nut in!

thanks again mate for taking the time to email her,, your probably busy as feck aswell,, cheers (tu)

aye mate,, she text me no long ago to let me know,,, cheers for that she was on at me all weekend,, last thing before she went to her kip last night "remember and find out about that tee shirt",, i woke up this morning to a text "mind and ask about that tee shirt" hahaha she was doin my nut in!

thanks again mate for taking the time to email her,, your probably busy as feck aswell,, cheers (tu)

Yeah just a little mate, haha! :)

Apologise to your other half for not replying to her email sooner, weekend was hectic. Appreciate you putting it on this thread to give me a kind reminder, or boot up the backside, haha!

Cheers

You should hold some sort of new t-shirt design competition on here, just because I'd love to see what Spooky and Lorney could come up with. :craphead:

i designed most of the stuff on there buddie! im part of there design team

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...