***The Official Hibernian v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Might as well get this thread up and running now. Hopefully we have Papac and Bocanegra back to bolster the defence because we definitely miss them. I expect Bendiksen to drop out and us to line up like this:

:McGregor:

:Whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Jelavic: :Lafferty:

Not going to be an easy game and we will have to improve on our overall performances and finishing.

That squad looks good to me, will be a really tough game next week and we need to dramatically improve our performances. Hibs are a team capable of scoring goals, but with Boca and Papac/Wallace back then hopefully we will be much stronger at the back. We need Davis back to his best to and I honestly think we should look at passing the captaincy to Boca, as I don't think Davis suits the role and his performances have suffered

More of a performance like today but with Boca and Papac back in defence and we should win, probably by alot more than today. IMO Bendiksen offered us alot more today than Lafferty when he came on but if Ally chooses Laffs I'd still be happy as he's vastly improved this season.

I do find it cute how many people still pick MacMillan in their teams :lol:

Best right back at the club based on about 2 first team games. It's staggering. I like the guy but to say he should be ahead of Whittaker is braindead. Whitts was a massive part of our very good first half performance. Provides all our width when Aluko cuts inside

Hibs will be dangerous, especially with the new manager and the start they got at Fir Park, before the game was abandoned.

We musn't lose/drop points again before the match at Parkhead.

Best right back at the club based on about 2 first team games. It's staggering. I like the guy but to say he should be ahead of Whittaker is braindead. Whitts was a massive part of our very good first half performance. Provides all our width when Aluko cuts inside

What the fuck is the point in having the boy at the Club if he turns in good performances everytime he is asked..But then is left out in the wilderness when he isn't needed/there isn't a friendly. Give the boy his chance, he deserves his place over others.

Assuming Bocanegra, Papac, and Wallace are available I expect the line-up to be:

-------------McGregor------------

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

------------McCulloch-------------

-----Aluko Davis Edu Papac--------

------------Jelavic---------------

I hope not.

I'd go with:

-------------McGregor-----------

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

------Aluko Davis Edu McKay------

----------Fleck/Bedoya-----------

-------------Jelavic-------------

alway get it tough thru at the east coast rebels, expect no difference on sat

hope Papac is fit and expect to see McCulloch start as that seems to be the way management think on the tougher away games.

Bendiksen will be back on bench as will either Wylde or Aluko

This is a huge game, everyone on their game and we will win comfortably. A few off performances and we could be in big trouble, i expect hibs to get a lift from a change of manager! Just get the 3 points rangers (tu)

:Whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :McKay: :Wylde:

:Lafferty: :Jelavic:

Is what I'd play if Sasa is available and Aluko isn't suspended. Maybe put in Bendiksen to CM instead of either Davis or McKay. Might be good to drop Davis and McKay and Bendiksen are capable, or as capable, as Davis and Edu, gives us a lot more going forward.

:Whittaker: :Goian: :Bartley: :Broadfoot:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Jelavic: :Lafferty:

A must win game at Easter Road. Any idea when Papac, Bocanegra and Wallace will be back?

As far as I'm aware Boca could have played against Dunfermline but was left out to be extra safe so he should be back for this game. I think Papac may be back also but not sure on Lee.

As far as I'm aware Boca was could have played against Dunfermline but was left out to be extra safe so he should be back for this game. I think Papac may be back also but not sure on Lee.

I knew Bocanegra was close to fitness. But Lee Wallace seems to have just vanished <cr>