Galatasaray 3 - 1 fenerbahce

ultrAslan22

Hi Rangers! We have a Scottish friend (Rangers fan) who always posts vids and stuff about the Old firm games in our forum, i thought i'd return the favour. So we (Gala) won the big derby today, and there was a great atmosphere in the stadium. You might like it, it's so much like the Old firm derby. It's the first one without any fights or whatsoever (probably because fener fans weren't allowed in the stadium lol) Well in the end, the match fixing club (a.k.a. fenerbahce) received what they deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMdT3XiULXc

Take a look at the giant flag and especially watch out for Melo's goal :happy: . Hope you like it!!!

------------------------------

:21: Respect from ultrAslan! 1899.pnggs.gif

What an atmosphere, what a stadium, what a flag!

Looks like you pretty much dominated the game. Where are you in the league?

Also, I had no idea that Kazim-Richards had signed for Galatasaray- how have the support reacted to the signing of a former Fenerbahce player?

Absolutely dominated the game. It truly was a long awaited victory. After winning this, we're currently on top with 28 points. fenerbahce also have 28 points but we scored more goals in the league.

Colin Kazim Richards signed for us last year, at first fans didn't like the idea but he adapted pretty quick and scored his first goal against fenerbahce last year. Now he's all accepted and well. (tu)

Actually quite embarrassed to say I completely forgot about the game as I had been looking forward to it :blush:

That atmosphere :drool:

I am a fan of Turkish football because of the passion involved in it and have always prefered Gala. Great to hear that we (Rangers fans) are being talked about on other footballing forums for all the right reasons. Welcome to the forum mate (tu)

Actually quite embarrassed to say I completely forgot about the game as I had been looking forward to it :blush:

That atmosphere :drool:

I am a fan of Turkish football because of the passion involved in it and have always prefered Gala. Great to hear that we (Rangers fans) are being talked about on other footballing forums for all the right reasons. Welcome to the forum mate (tu)

great to hear that mate, the Rangers are like our second club in Europe (tu)

night all!

• 1 month later...

2000 Fenerbahçe 1-0 6alatasaray

2001 Fenerbahçe 2-1 6alatasaray

2002 Fenerbahçe 1-0 6alatasaray

6.11.2002 Fenerbahçe 6-0 6alatasaray

2004 Fenerbahçe 2-1 6alatasaray

2005 Fenerbahçe 1-0 6alatasaray

2006 Fenerbahçe 4-0 6alatasaray

3.11.2006 Fenerbahçe 2-1 6alatasaray

8.11.2007 Fenerbahçe 2-0 6alatasaray

9.11.2008 Fenerbahçe 4-1 6alatasaray

25.10.2009 Fenerbahçe 3-1 6alatasaray

2010 Fenerbahçe 0-0 6alatasaray

That is your fate dude, you know this. :)

if u wanna see a real fans, stadium and atmoshphere check it out this.By the way 6alatasaray's new stadium built by government last year;), and our home is rebulit by FANS and the BOARD on 2002

this is our womens . imagine 55000 women in a stadium. Fenerbahçe fans are the best of Turkey SOOOOOOOO FAR !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hNapNrgnc&feature=fvwrel