marmalade1872

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the weather is forecast to be at its worst at 21:00, so im sure there will be a decision made at some point. Remember its only a few weeks ago since they closed schools etc and told everyone only to travel if necessary. The winds are forecast to be as strong today as they were then!

If memory serves, was it not an I.C.T. game v's The Beggars that had to be called off because a large chunk of the roof at the Lisbon Liars Stand was flapping about in a gale, not unlike the one that's blowing today?

It wasn't called Breezeblock Boulevard for nothing. :D

Cheap by name, shaddy by nature.

the weather is forecast to be at its worst at 21:00, so im sure there will be a decision made at some point. Remember its only a few weeks ago since they closed schools etc and told everyone only to travel if necessary. The winds are forecast to be as strong today as they were then!

21:00 is to be clear skies.

to be fair 2 weeks ago the met office issued a red warning about the winds, today its only amber. However, as the OP suggests there will be a decision made at some point regarding the game and the safety of travelling fans. Im sure that the game will go ahead due to the fact its an old firm game.

There was me expecting an evening of free flowing Barca like footballing skill on show! rolleyes.gifExcuses, excuses. "We can't play ra selik way cause it's pyoor dead windy mun!!"

My Dad(tim) just came in and looked out the window, then said "this weather will suit your mob the day, kick and rush"

Its already started :lol:

My Dad(tim) just came in and looked out the window, then said "this weather will suit your mob the day, kick and rush"

Its already started :lol:

But with a slick playing surface and high winds it is perfect conditions for keeping the ball on the deck. Our kick and rush style just won't work! laugh.gif