Team tonight

IamRangers

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCulloch will get stuck in just hope he doesn't get sent off again which isn't unlikely :(

Feeling better! The team selection means nothing without the right tactics though. Attack from the off, shut the crowd up and don't let them settle.

2-1 Rangers :crabflute:

a lot happier with that than i was with team reported earlier. Wallace is a better defensive option than wylde and is still pretty handy going forward. Sone aluko is our main creative threat and i think he should do well up against i assume mulgrew at left back. We all knew mcculloch was going to play but at least its not with edu. The 2 of them are rubbish together. Edu is better without mcculloch i just hope its the same the other way round. Hooper samaras and forrest are the main threats for them, we need some tough tackling in midfield and need to be strong in defence if we are to do well. The latter two like to run at defences and we must not stand off them and let them play. Get stuck right into them and dont give them time to run with their heads up looking to pick a pass.

Trying to figure that out myself mate, was raging that he was left out in favour of McCulloch on Saturday!

Happy with the line up however, hopefully a nice easy win ;) That Septic defence is sounding rotten!

I'd have preferred the same defence that played against us last time. The Loovens/Wilson partnership worked a dream. Ledley and Matthews are steady

Trying to figure that out myself mate, was raging that he was left out in favour of McCulloch on Saturday!

Happy with the line up however, hopefully a nice easy win ;) That Septic defence is sounding rotten!

I agree. Despite being regarded a defensive midfielder McCulloch cannot tackle without fowling IMO