• Edu
    • Fleck
    • Aluko
    • Jelavic
    • Healy
    • Kerkar
    • McMillan
    • Wylde

Seriously need to ask questions of our referees if that tackle by Bocanegra is regarded as a yellow.

It was certainly strong but it was clean and fair (IMO)

I understand that taking the ball doesn't diminish reckless challenges but that was controlled

It was a perfect tackle and it just shows the way football is going if thats a yellow card. Disgraceful decision.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu was fantastic as was Aluko.

Fleck had a disciplined but tidy game, really enjoy his composure in simplicity in there along with an eye for a pass. Wallace was his usual self, did well and got forward. Overall I thought our midfield all done really well.

Strikers didn't have the best of games but scored. Defence was solid enough.

We need some new forward players in quite quickly though..

Edu and Aluko brilliant.

Jelavic played better today too (tu)

Fleck was good but was playing too deep. Him and Davis doing it, makes me think Ally tells them to play deep?

I think that was deliberate to be honest due to his passing and also because Edu has more energy getting from defence to attack.

Sone Aluko has been a fantastic addition, he brings so much creativity to the team. Very pleased with him so far.

My MOTM was Edu today though. He looked so much more confident on the ball and won most, if not all, of his 50/50s. Great to see.

Fair play to Kerkar aswell. Took his goal majestically!

Absolutely brilliant day lads, filmed the whole match by police but still everyone stuck together and sung their hearts out, chucking things at stewards and police wasn't cool though...

Anyway what a day hope everyone else enjoyed it, I can barely remmember the first half :lol:(tu)

to be honest the game at 0;0 was open and at times we were too open, they were the ones playing with more urgency and were closing us down more. After the 1st goal then it was a different game. Though, bocanegra done very well indeed, with edu and aluko running the game.

Well done kerkar, a well taken goal. Thought healey was better in creating than in scoring but maybe thats cause he needs a run. Now cmon peterhead, make my day complete

Apart from andy walker going on and on about penalties for arbroath even though none of the claims were actual penalties, rangers played well and dealt with the arbroath attacks well. great goal from kerkar and what a difference aluko makes with driving at people,quick turns and the ability to thread balls through. jelavic and healy linked up well in stages. hope the compliance officer has a look at the boca booking because it was never a foul nevermind a booking. well done rangers :uk:

Aluko's pass back to Jela for the OG was nothing short of sensational. He's the type of player that when he gets the ball.. you sit up and take notice. Something good will usually happen.

Edu was great today as well!

Since we were going on about stats the other day here's 1.

The Rangers have never lost -- and never lost a goal --- when Carlos Bocanegra is Captain! Fact!