Aberdeen Fans

King_gazza

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to work for G4S and met a few of the stewards who are actually the events team. They sometimes double up and cover elsewhere in emergencies.

Awrite cool.

I know a few of them do the glitterdome when we're playing away,was seeing 1 of the wee burds that worked for them a while back & she was offered there all the time.

Suprised none of the cops seen her letting the fan on the trackside considering they were in every row at either side.

5935542_5935542.jpg

Was this at half-time? I was getting a drink so missed it. Cunts. :wanker:

Just thought I would mention the last time this sheep shagger posted was the last game, one of his posts to defend Aberdeen ....I'm sure this is personal abuse.....but I'll take the risk and hope papa is in his bed

Ban the sheep

Similar situation happened to me last season at Hivs, was right down at the front of the away stand with a few Bears who had new banner for their forum, we were holding it up and he tried to step onto the pitch beyond the small fence, the Steward was onto him in seconds and told him firmly but politely no to go on the track, we asked if he would take a pics and he said no he had a job to do. We are the only club that treats the away support better than the Rangers supporters, fooking angers me, don't even get me started on giving the Vhermin the whole of the Broomy for the OF GAME too.

• 2 years later...

I like Aberdeen fans hating us. We're their world and they're irrelevant unless they're getting in our faces for attention which makes a victory over them that much sweeter than against your average small club.

This. They know they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, they are irrelevant in world football, so they act like our rivals so they hopefully when Rangers are mentioned people will think about their rivals the Sheep, when theyre just another diddy team that no one cares about its pathetic really.