The Guardian Rangers Quiz

Misteral

9/10

How did those who got 10 manage it? There is a wrong answer, or at least a mis-leading one: Ian Durrant played 55 times between 1984 and 1998?

He played hundreds more than that. I think they got mixed up between Durrants' years and Stewarts' appearances.

9/10

How did those who got 10 manage it? There is a wrong answer, or at least a mis-leading one: Ian Durrant played 55 times between 1984 and 1998?

He played hundreds more than that. I think they got mixed up between Durrants' years and Stewarts' appearances.

Yeah that threw me too. Assumed it could only be Murray but he wasn't there anywhere near that long.

9/10

Same for me - I only got 9/10 and that was the one I got wrong. No way did Durrant only play 55 games!

9/10

Done this as well, never even considered Durrant because of the 55 appearances and went for Murray :mad:

Neil Murray wasn't there from 1984 though... it had to be Durrant.

Think because of the options i read it as 94-98, Had instantly discounted Durrant McD didn't play for us and Kennedy was not there that come 1998 so that left Murray.

Though i hope if i had put a bit more thought into reading the queastion i would have realised that Durrant left in 98 and that Murray was scoring in SC finals for us before 94.

I still blame them for fucking the question uo :blush: