Not Worthy of a Thread, BUt Dont Care

Dunny_01

As I said Above, Its a rant nuthin else.

GONY EVERYONE CALM THE FCUK DOWN !

THe Reason why I say that is for a few things. They bassas with Boil's on their bums fae Parkhead, are nothing short of Obsessed numbskulls, I MEAN OBSESSED with a capital O, They ve got people in the media and even some Rangers fans thinking everything from Rangers gony get hit with 49 Million debt .....to saying Hooper is worth 9 Million and Jelavic not worth 6M ...

My take on all this Hopefully and I pray to god Right, and I wondered does any of you think the same ??

1st of all if Craig Whyte hadnt took over, if just now is embarrassing, what could have it been like with Monkeys like Bain still in charge. I wonder if we would have 1 of our first team right now, so for Craig Whyte to step up and buy the club is magnificent. I heard he wanted to put Rangers into Administration from day one, take the hit and start all again, but he hasnt he has worked it, and judging by the reaction of US, and everyone else, its working a treat I reckon.

If Craig Whyte is pleading poverty to HMRC, how can he for one second, have Rangers acting like their coping, got money on transfers etc.... if hes forking out £500,000 on a player, HMRC will be judging on that too.

DOES 1 of you believe for a second, that Sone Aluko, paid Aberdeen to play for Rangers? ?? I Dont but its a great story.

Jelavic, is an asset we can sell now bank the money, we proved selling Boyd, Miller that we can cope and we will, I am defo not giving up on Rangers winning the league cause we will... Celtic are again falling into the trap NOT Spending a penny, wereas if they had any brains, they could bury us the now, they cant cause they all live in Cuckoo land.

What Im getting at is, This is so embarrassing, frustrating, annoying for every single Rangers fan in the planet, I love Rangers and this is driving me nutz, but when u see one of the Best tax consultants in the world Phil Betts, leaving the club with JOb Done, maybe just me, but thats positive ?

Lets remember we are the people, lets sit tight for a few weeks, and pray my ramblings are right and then lets see Rangers supporters all Laughing our brains out when, the Obssessed Celtic fans are jumping aff the Erskine bridge, and sitting outside David Camerons house when Rangers Settle HMRC and then... fkn players will be begging to join the new Rangers ERA !!!!!!!!!!!

ON GUARD CHARRRRRRRRGE INtae these Hibeee bassasssssss

Sorry for Rant, no spell checking or reading over,

As I said Above, Its a rant nuthin else.

GONY EVERYONE CALM THE FCUK DOWN !

THe Reason why I say that is for a few things. They bassas with Boil's on their bums fae Parkhead, are nothing short of Obsessed numbskulls, I MEAN OBSESSED with a capital O, They ve got people in the media and even some Rangers fans thinking everything from Rangers gony get hit with 49 Million debt .....to saying Hooper is worth 9 Million and Jelavic not worth 6M ...

My take on all this Hopefully and I pray to god Right, and I wondered does any of you think the same ??

1st of all if Craig Whyte hadnt took over, if just now is embarrassing, what could have it been like with Monkeys like Bain still in charge. I wonder if we would have 1 of our first team right now, so for Craig Whyte to step up and buy the club is magnificent. I heard he wanted to put Rangers into Administration from day one, take the hit and start all again, but he hasnt he has worked it, and judging by the reaction of US, and everyone else, its working a treat I reckon.

If Craig Whyte is pleading poverty to HMRC, how can he for one second, have Rangers acting like their coping, got money on transfers etc.... if hes forking out £500,000 on a player, HMRC will be judging on that too.

DOES 1 of you believe for a second, that Sone Aluko, paid Aberdeen to play for Rangers? ?? I Dont but its a great story.

Jelavic, is an asset we can sell now bank the money, we proved selling Boyd, Miller that we can cope and we will, I am defo not giving up on Rangers winning the league cause we will... Celtic are again falling into the trap NOT Spending a penny, wereas if they had any brains, they could bury us the now, they cant cause they all live in Cuckoo land.

What Im getting at is, This is so embarrassing, frustrating, annoying for every single Rangers fan in the planet, I love Rangers and this is driving me nutz, but when u see one of the Best tax consultants in the world Phil Betts, leaving the club with JOb Done, maybe just me, but thats positive ?

Lets remember we are the people, lets sit tight for a few weeks, and pray my ramblings are right and then lets see Rangers supporters all Laughing our brains out when, the Obssessed Celtic fans are jumping aff the Erskine bridge, and sitting outside David Camerons house when Rangers Settle HMRC and then... fkn players will be begging to join the new Rangers ERA !!!!!!!!!!!

ON GUARD CHARRRRRRRRGE INtae these Hibeee bassasssssss

Sorry for Rant, no spell checking or reading over,

U mad, bro?

I hope big Leroy wasn't involved.

hahaha, That married burd of mine, been nipping my heed, so I have locked myself in the Rangers room the night, sitting listening to Led Zeppelin to noise the boot up ! and reading everyone going mental on here, just wondering if noone can see thru what if happening !! Im at hospitality the mora, if I see Craig Whyte im gony lock him in the Gents toilets and get an Iphone interview to see if im right!!

Wrote 2 different comments and deleted them.

Seriously mate, it's as bad as they say, the evidence is before your eyes. Accept it and join the rest of us in supporting the club through our toughest time. Ignore the mockery from timmy, safe in the knowledge that this is a blip in our history. Let them have their wee moment, 54 and counting, we'll be back before they rack up 45.

hahaha, That married burd of mine, been nipping my heed, so I have locked myself in the Rangers room the night, sitting listening to Led Zeppelin to noise the boot up ! and reading everyone going mental on here, just wondering if noone can see thru what if happening !! Im at hospitality the mora, if I see Craig Whyte im gony lock him in the Gents toilets and get an Iphone interview to see if im right!!

Can't beat abit of Led Zep (tu)

Seriously mate, it's as bad as they say, the evidence is before your eyes. Accept it and join the rest of us in supporting the club through our toughest time. Ignore the mockery from timmy, safe in the knowledge that this is a blip in our history. Let them have their wee moment, 54 and counting, we'll be back before they rack up 45.

This is nowhere near our toughest time.

If the tax case goes the wrong way, that will change. Until then...we've been through a lot worse.

Sorry bud Totally and utterly disagree,

Why is this a blip in our history, because Timmy as u put it says so ?? Do u know if we have a case to answer yet ?? NO Noone knows, Were 4 point behind the biggest bottle merchants in history of football, were the champions going for 4 in a row, and I support Rangers home away and abroad and in my sleep, thru a heck of a lot worse times than this.

Its embarrassing the now, but its all talk nothing has happened yet !! Ill Let Timmy have thier moment just now, but God Willing i am right in my rambling, I AM GONY FKN LAP EVERY SECOND UP FOREVER WITH THEY PETER PAN MUPPETS.

This is nowhere near our toughest time.

If the tax case goes the wrong way, that will change. Until then...we've been through a lot worse.

Can only speak of my lifetime with any confidence, we've already regressed financially to the dark ages. I have heard nothing to give me any confidence in a positive result from the tax case. We have entered our toughest times.

Can only speak of my lifetime with any confidence, we've already regressed financially to the dark ages. I have heard nothing to give me any confidence in a positive result from the tax case. We have entered our toughest times.

Walter Smith was in the financial dark ages, supposedly. We still managed to get the players required for victory with his leadership.

It's up to Ally to do the same now, and until we hear different from HMRC, there should be enough resources to get the job done, as long as the manager is up to the job.