Mervan

garycassidy1802

Okay, so we didn't get to see much of him and it's very early to judge, but what did we all think?

I personally thought he was brilliant, looks promising. A touch of quality with the step-overs and ball control, ability to beat a man, attacking minded and doesn't look selfish, willing to play someone through.

Looked quality, and has a bit of confidence about him, I can't wait to see him starting for us.

:mervan:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he's played a game since way into last year so on that evidence he could prove to be a very decent signing.

Looking at Wylde today it looks as though he hasn't played since the last time the beggars won a league title!

Okay, so we didn't get to see much of him and it's very early to judge, but what did we all think?

I personally thought he was brilliant, looks promising. A touch of quality with the step-overs and ball control, ability to beat a man, attacking minded and doesn't look selfish, willing to play someone through.

Looked quality, and has a bit of confidence about him, I can't wait to see him starting for us.

:mervan:

Yes, he looked as if he may add something to our team. He looked like he is direct and has some pace too. Confident look about him like Aluko, but different.

agree with all of the above we just need to sell jela as quick as we can so we can get a couple of hungry out and out strikers in and we will then be back in business. looking good middle to front today but a bit shaky in defence but its to be expected playing a centre half as a right back :disappointment: but as we all saw today we are down to the bare bones of the team.we will just have to hope that our owner comes up with some funds for new players and soon. :crabflute:

Good signing possibly.... By ally the man mcoist

First season as a manager and already looks like adding Mervan to Aluko and Goian, Wallace and Boca as stellar signings.

Pity about the others who haven’t as yet grasped the hit-the-ground-running or else attitude (tu)