Rangers official site

The Artist

I have a problem when I click on an article and the page loads up but it is screwed up and no text appears. I need to refresh the page in order for it to show the article.

Might just be an IE problem because I've yet to try the website on Chrome or Firefox.

I have a problem when I click on an article and the page loads up but it is screwed up and no text appears. I need to refresh the page in order for it to show the article.

Might just be an IE problem because I've yet to try the website on Chrome or Firefox.

I use firefox and since they changed to the new layout i've had nothing but problems with it for some reason.

I use firefox and since they changed to the new layout i've had nothing but problems with it for some reason.

Hmmm so it does appear to be the website that is the issue.

Does anyone know if there is a mobile version of the site and is it fully functional? Because when I go to Rangers.co.uk all I get is a shit mobile site that only displays fixtures to be honest and nothing else.

Works ok on Chrome. Within Internet Explorer, sometimes the pages don't load up properly. If that happens, just press the F5 button or click on the refresh logo and it will reload it nicely.

I am sure these gremlins will soon be ironed out, overall the new site looks superb.