we will still win this league

Bad Robot

As far as I can see or want to believe is that this is a pre-emptive move to force a deal with HRMC.

This to me is Plan B and CW will be negotiating with HMRC over the next ten working days and a realistic figure will be agreed and paid.

Let’s be honest the government are desperate for money due to this recession and they may agree to take something which is better than nothing.

Plan C is administration and there is no ten point deduction UNLESS this happens.

I believe we will still win this league as we won’t go into administration.

As far as I can see or want to believe is that this is a pre-emptive move to force a deal with HRMC.

This to me is Plan B and CW will be negotiating with HMRC over the next ten working days and a realistic figure will be agreed and paid.

Let’s be honest the government are desperate for money due to this recession and they may agree to take something which is better than nothing.

Plan C is administration and there is no ten point deduction UNLESS this happens.

I believe we will still win this league as we won’t go into administration.

right ye are (tu)

doh

(tu)

This will be the GREATEST league victory of all. I think we will strike a deal with HMRC, and the players will be pumped up with all this negativity from the media.

Time to belt out Derry's Walls 'cos we are about to be seriously under seige with Tims, the media and no doubt former board members all lining up t ostick the boot in

The players have to try and block out the whole admin shit and concentrate on the park

Easier said than done, the fact they've been in touch with the PFA regarding the status of their contracts already shows that they have their own concerns.