If we lose the title by less than 10

dukestreetsoup

fucking ridiculous question. sen enuf this week heard enuf, lost the league. only consolation is that ginger bastard knows he never won it on merit. so my reply is fuck off i couldnt care about what could have ben only my club

watp. fuck whyte murray the lot off them this is outr club

I would love it more than Kevin Keegan would love to beat Man U if we won the league.

Imagine it but. We've nothing to lose now. Stranger things have happened. We've seen it all before. Their the most complacent bottle merchants ever to take a field. I would take a wee 2 point turnaround to start with at the weekend. Then watch the panic kick in. Then the passing goes. Then their strikers can't find the net.

We've had some remarkable seasons, Ye never know.

Only way we're winning the league this season is simple, we have to win every single game from Killie this weekend onwards. That'd mean we'd take 6 points off the taigs from playing them 2 more times this season and rely on other teams to beat them in 3 other matches.

There's more chance of Israel and Palestine kissing and making up than the above happening. I'll silently be hoping for it to happen though.

Only way we're winning the league this season is simple, we have to win every single game from Killie this weekend onwards. That'd mean we'd take 6 points off the taigs from playing them 2 more times this season and rely on other teams to beat them in 3 other matches.

There's more chance of Israel and Palestine kissing and making up than the above happening. I'll silently be hoping for it to happen though.

No surrender, eh?