RSC's cancelling buses for rest of season

TunnyLoyal

I am just off the phone to my bus company who we use and they have told me that 2 large RSC's have cancelled their buses home and away for the rest of the season.

I am not going to name these clubs as I don't know it as gospel yet but I do know for a fact it is the same company as we use as I see the buses every week.

I was really disappointed to here this, we should all be rallying round to support the team right now.

:(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What bus company do you use mate?

We've cancelled all away tickets for Dundee Utd & Motherwell, as we were due about 80 from each, and didn't want stuck with a load.

We leave it up to members if the want to travel or not, but if any do we will run a bus, and just buy what we need.

Home and away it is.

A club from southside and one just past the EK area.

I wouldn't like to name as it would be bad press for them if it wasn't true but I can't see my bus company lying to me. That is why they phoned us, just to make sure we still wanted a bus.

Of course we want a bus, we will be even busier on sat than usual.

What bus company do you use mate?

We've cancelled all away tickets for Dundee Utd & Motherwell, as we were due about 80 from each, and didn't want stuck with a load.

We leave it up to members if the want to travel or not, but if any do we will run a bus, and just buy what we need.

Irvine's of Law.

Not an ek bus no ?

I may be wrong but I think he means a club from further down in South Lanarkshire, a club from a big Rangers town and if that's true I'm stunned and disappointed. We need everyone behind the club right now.

If you're not for us, you're against us.

This is the sort of thing that makes me sick (if true).

Some folk travel the length of the country to follow the team, but others, who live almost on the dootrsteps of Ibrox are the first to chuck the toys oot the pram.

£92 i just paid, for my train ticket. At least now theres more chance of getting a match ticket outside.

I may be wrong but I think he means a club from further down in South Lanarkshire, a club from a big Rangers town and if that's true I'm stunned and disappointed. We need everyone behind the club right now.

If you're not for us, you're against us.

I wonder how many of their members agree with this decision.