American millionaire

markybear

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, even an utter technophobe charlatan knows that one can retain the same IP by simply using remote desktop on a dedicated server :sherlock:

(tu)

Espeially if the company he works for IT department is setting it up.

The public IP address will be the same no matter where he is if he is using a VPN.

This thread has officially been derailed lol.

(tu)

Espeially if the company he works for IT department is setting it up.

The public IP address will be the same no matter where he is if he is using a VPN.

This thread has officially been derailed lol.

He's a fanny for pretending he didn't want to get into it for 'security reasons.'

Maybe he was only on holiday in USA for a day or two between posts and is actually just a massive fan of Walker Texas Ranger.

I apologise if that is the way that it may come across. I said from day 1 when I joined this forum that all I wanted to do was pass on to us fans what knowledge I have gathered so we can all be optimistic for the future. We are all one family and well all family's have disagreements.Lets face it,all our brains are melted with the current situation that our club is in.

KEEP POSTING M8..

alot of bears on here are synical(including myself) due to the amount of scum posters that get on.

if your rumors turn out to be true you will become a superstar over night, an accolade reserved for few.

other posters recieved ridicule like you, then when found out became heros ala dunny_01 and cwoodloyal.

we need to keep our gaurd up so timmy doesnt get 1 over on us.

these things are best kept quiet, and as you said you may get in trouble in your first thread on this by saying too Much already, so I'll assume you know them personally ? Best thing then is let it be and what will be will be in the end.

Forums are not a place for secrets.

I may not believe the rumour but i believe the poster is genuine, his story is plausible. It sounds like he is the investor :lol:

I think a lot of posters may regret their scrutiny on TexasRangers and have it come back and bite them on the aaaasssssss

these things are best kept quiet, and as you said you may get in trouble in your first thread on this by saying too Much already, so I'll assume you know them personally ? Best thing then is let it be and what will be will be in the end.

Forums are not a place for secrets.

I will try and clear this up as best I can, I run a small/medium sized Business that I started 13 years ago, I am not a big hot shot im just a normal guy trying to get through life as easy as I can. one of my customers owns a Company in which one of the directors is a Rangers fan.I found out that he booked flights to London then follow on flights to Scotland. Something this guy has not done for about 15-20 years.I thought this was odd and put two and two together knowing his wealth and Rangers Connection and said this guy is going back over to buy Rangers.Look people I hope you can understand that what im talking about is my livelihood and I cant elaborate any further.I cant afford to lose any customers as were having a tough enough time as it is.

Everything else I have posted in regards to ticketus,Craig Whyte etc etc are just my thoughts after my own investigation's these people and the clubs dealings. I just want to find out what the hell is going on like the rest of the supporters.

ps Chef you are totally right,I most certainly didn't expect the backlash that I have received,but at the same time I do understand why

Aye we have but your IP would not be an exact match from a change in countries, it changes ISP's when you travel so your IP changes with it.

Also im pretty sure proxies refresh your IP every 30minutes or so.

So... :sherlock:

Not taking sides on the matter being discussed but just wanted to correct a technical error in the above.. It's not actually the case (or need not be). Proxy servers are somewhat different but can be provided with a static IP address; VPN is another option which I use regularly for business purposes. In the last year I could have posted from 5 different locations but all would show the same IP address (which would geo-locate to the same place). So, the IP address could well be the same, particularly if it's business use.

It's a bit obvious and vague to say an American is interested however, if he can fork out and save our club and is proven not to be another Whyte...then he'll benefit in one way or another.

I was thinking that, Rhecord headline the mora

"A GUY FROM THE PLANET EARTH LOOKING TO WASTE HIS MONEY ON RANGERS"

and underneath the banner headline:-

"CRAIG WHYTE WENT OUT ALL DAY AND NEVER FED HIS CAT CAUSING IT TO SCRATCH THE COUCH IN DISPARE"

Actually they sound more believable than the actual headlines they are printing.

:craphead:

A BBC Scotchland edited version of this same tale.

BBC Scotchland understands a mysterious underworld-linked American millionaire is among "several" interested individuals and groups ready to rescue Rangers when it emerges from Administration.

The already under-investigation Stars and Stripes businessman has been approached in the past to be a potential buyer but baulked at taking on the debts and tax demands to take control at Ibrox as the FBI were shadowing him.

BBC Scotchland sport has learned however that he has now forwarded a "threatening note" to Administrators Duff and Phelps asking to be kept informed about developments, or they might find themselves propping up an overpass on the M74.

With the long term interest in Rangers of current under-investigation discredited owner Craig Whyte remaining uncertain Adminstrator Paul Clark yesterday confirmed a number of parties (including at least one drug cartel consortium) had already been in contact with a view to buying the club once the financial crisis has been resolved.

"As Administrators we have a duty to look at all other expressions of interest in the club. To date we have had several such expressions from shadowy people with Mafia links and these will be examined in the forthcoming days and weeks and I will not comment on them individually

"I would like to say that as Administrators we are acutely aware of the 140 year history of Rangers even though we all know they bought this success by not paying their way and we are taking the first steps to ensure this great sporting institution will endure."

It's thought that any new owner would have to fork out in the region of £25m to secure the stadium, Murray Park training complex and the Albion Car Park, where Strathclyde Police claim there may be numerous bodies buried.

Former Rangers chairman Alastair Johnston who is based in Cleveland, Ohio (another area linked with gangland activity) and has been highly critical of Whyte tried to find a buyer in previous years and helped source a £20m cash injection from Bahamas based billionaire Joe Lewis back in 1997. But it's not known if he is involved in finding another "white knight", which in itself is an overtly racist attitude.

Rangers currently have three USA internationals on their books. Maurice Edu Carlos Bocanegra and Alejandro Bedoya...all three are alleged to have Mafia links.

A BBC Scotchland edited version of this same tale.

BBC Scotchland understands a mysterious underworld-linked American millionaire is among "several" interested individuals and groups ready to rescue Rangers when it emerges from Administration.

The already under-investigation Stars and Stripes businessman has been approached in the past to be a potential buyer but baulked at taking on the debts and tax demands to take control at Ibrox as the FBI were shadowing him.

BBC Scotchland sport has learned however that he has now forwarded a "threatening note" to Administrators Duff and Phelps asking to be kept informed about developments, or they might find themselves propping up an overpass on the M74.

With the long term interest in Rangers of current under-investigation discredited owner Craig Whyte remaining uncertain Adminstrator Paul Clark yesterday confirmed a number of parties (including at least one drug cartel consortium) had already been in contact with a view to buying the club once the financial crisis has been resolved.

"As Administrators we have a duty to look at all other expressions of interest in the club. To date we have had several such expressions from shadowy people with Mafia links and these will be examined in the forthcoming days and weeks and I will not comment on them individually

"I would like to say that as Administrators we are acutely aware of the 140 year history of Rangers even though we all know they bought this success by not paying their way and we are taking the first steps to ensure this great sporting institution will endure."

It's thought that any new owner would have to fork out in the region of £25m to secure the stadium, Murray Park training complex and the Albion Car Park, where Strathclyde Police claim there may be numerous bodies buried.

Former Rangers chairman Alastair Johnston who is based in Cleveland, Ohio (another area linked with gangland activity) and has been highly critical of Whyte tried to find a buyer in previous years and helped source a £20m cash injection from Bahamas based billionaire Joe Lewis back in 1997. But it's not known if he is involved in finding another "white knight", which in itself is an overtly racist attitude.

Rangers currently have three USA internationals on their books. Maurice Edu Carlos Bocanegra and Alejandro Bedoya...all three are alleged to have Mafia links.

Brilliant work, feels like you lifted it from a 'reputable' news agency in scotchland!