United welcome Away fans

TBagalag

In today's Dundee Courier, United saying they have already sent out tickets to us and are trying to reach an agreement with the administrators. Should no agreement be reached, they are looking at selling those tickets themselves. The anonymous spokesperson also says there is no suggestion that away fans will be prevented from attending.

I still won't be attending, would rather just give the money direct to Rangers.

Sorry, no link, on my phone.

Aye, fucking right!

They can't even fill the ground with our Away fans help, what chance do they have of filling it themselves?!

They mean selling the tickets direct to Rangers fans, like they already do with a percentage of the tickets.

This was always going to be the case, I posted as much yesterday, it was just typical sensationalist newspaper bollocks.

They mean selling the tickets direct to Rangers fans, like they already do with a percentage of the tickets.

This was always going to be the case, I posted as much yesterday, it was just typical sensationalist newspaper bollocks.

doh that's twice in two days I've made a complete tit of myself! They things come in threes so watch this space.