A Question for Alastair Johnston

boss

See how you passed information to the police this week, "What do you know now, that you did not know before?"

Other than to serve your own ends to be seen as some sort of saviour post Administration, why did you not pass this on to the police last year?

(Okay, that's two questions!)

It seems like Big Al Knew and didn't tell the police.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s clear from the way he’s conducted himself that he cares not a jot about this football club, he is trying to cover his tracks and is fooling no one.

AJ can GTF.

Asking for a police investigation isn't the best way of covering your tracks after some wrongdoing. :D

Asking for a police investigation isn't the best way of covering your tracks after some wrongdoing. :D

I am positive AJ is not asking them to investigate himself....

Why not ask yourself the question Boss touched on? Why now and not before…

Aye cause that makes sense…

<cr>

We know that AJ was responsible for securing the ENIC investment many years ago. Is it possible there are others that he brought on board to invest in the Club ??? (I've no idea).

Maybe it's them, the minority shareholders' interests that he is looking out for during this pre/post takeover fiasco.

I am positive AJ is not asking them to investigate himself....

Why not ask yourself the question Boss touched on? Why now and not before…

Aye cause that makes sense…

<cr>

Any investigation would increase the chance of him being found out though.

Impartiality in all matters AJ, isn't something that I associate boss with.

Maybe he's only recently came across some kind of proof.

AJ has a big axe to grind with Whyte and maybe shouldn't be playing it out in the media (although if he didn't some would complain about that too) but I have no doubt he is a Rangers man and always had the best interest of the club at heart. Like them or lothe them AJ and Paul Murry were 100% right about Whyte from the very start of all this.

Whilst having doubts about AJ and his motives, I'm also thinking that if there is something totally illegal going on, then we should be happy that there is likely to be an investigation. CW has never convinced me that he is on the level, but like others I have reserved judgement. The events of the past few days have again produced a number of questions, and we all need the answers. As I have said many times, I am a cynic by nature and therefore trust neither AJ or CW. Let's wait and see what the administrator and possibly the police find, before we the fans are actually left to pick up the pieces.

Do we know AJ had anything to do with securing ENIC cash ?

Other than that, what else ahs the man done ?

He presided silently over the clubs decline into the mess we currently find ourselves in.

Regardless of what whyte has done/not done, AJ stands damned by his own actions/inaction.

Where were all his press meetings when Murray was raping the club.

If he hopes to get back in if whyte is elbowed, he's sadly mistaken, if not completely delusional.

If Whyte is dodgy, he can join AJ, The Murrays and the old board down the pan.

Folk didn't start rating Hitler just cos Stalin turned out bad.

See how you passed information to the police this week, "What do you know now, that you did not know before?"

Other than to serve your own ends to be seen as some sort of saviour post Administration, why did you not pass this on to the police last year?

he can prove it now.

you can't just go to the police with suspicions in a case like this.

previously all the evidence was in whytes hands.

bain even tried to get hold of it in court.

I know you don't like aj but standing up for whyte. really? :anguish:

Examine the word “There is no BUY back clause “but if there is wrong doing in Whyte`s takeover would Whyte still be able to maintain ownership of Rangers.

You can chastise AJ, but he has at least been consistent in telling us how it is and his general dislike for Whyte has never changed

Like them or lothe them AJ and Paul Murry were 100% right about Whyte from the very start of all this.

I will go for the latter as neither done a thing when our club needed them the most.

It's all well and good to come out and throw accusations about when you have been booted out of the club that you helped put into this financial mess.

Good post although he gets things wrong I do think AJ is basically a decent guy that cares for the Club.

During one of Murray's disappearing acts when another shit storm was about to hit, AJ stepped in as point man. I was of the understanding he was to find a buyer, something he failed to do. That's why I don't think much of all the greetin' by AJ and Paul Murray - they were in the box seat for a couple of years before Whyte came along and sat there impotently.

I know you don't like aj but standing up for whyte. really?

Certainly not. I have no idea whether Whyte will ultimately be our saviour or our killer. I've been consistent on that, but it doesn't stop your blatant lies. :anguish:

I will go for the latter as neither done a thing when our club needed them the most.

It's all well and good to come out and throw accusations about when you have been booted out of the club that you helped put into this financial mess.

I am pretty sure they were part of the board that brought the debt down from about 50 mill to 18 mill. If u are referring to the EBT's I believe this was blind ambition and Ill-judged and something several large companies and football teams have used (still no verdict on this remember) but Whytes antics are on a completely different level.