ian brines

DougieGers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The baldy linesman was fucking disgraceful when Wallace's shirt was being pulled for 5 seconds, yet Killie win the free-kick?? How did he come to that?

How did he come to that? He's a cheat, clsar and simple. The same cheat who disallowed Healy's goal and funnily (sp) enough the same linesman who didn't give wallace's header at the piggery. Coinsedence? I think not, but then some poster on this thread thinks i have a chip on my shoulder yet then agrees the officials had an effect on the result. confused.....

It was The Iain Brines Show today. Yes, Rangers didn't play well (which is understandable considering the current predicament the club is in), but his performance today was beyond the pale. I bawl and shout at the referees if I think they've made a wrong decision, but I could have had a fit due to that cunt's quite apparent incompetence.

Was it Brines or the Linesman that didnt defend anywhere near well enough for Kilmarnocks goal?

Was it Brines that halved a Kilmarnock player meaning we had 10men?

Was it Brines or the Linesman that couldnt sting 2-3 passes together for us to create any chances?

Aye he made an arse of McCullochs goal but even counting that we were terrible and if anything Kilmarnock should have scored a couple of goals...

Best get used to it boys and girls its going to be like this for a loooooong time...

No, but it was Brines and the linesman who knocked off 2 perfectly good goals...

He was appalling today, no question about it. Can you imagine the uproar from ol' green teeth if that had happened to them?!! It would be splashed across every rhag in the country. That said, we were pish poor today, and I am equally if not more disappointed by that. I honestly woke up thinking we were going to hammer Killie by 4 goals at least, but what was on display today from our side was a massive, massive letdown (even if we hadn't lost Sasha). The fans deserved better, and the players simply didn't "Step Up and Play". Gutted.

I know for a fact that Brines is a septic supporter as a guy I work with referees too and is friends with him. What I'm not sure about is whether he cheated us today or whether he is just incompetent. Either way he should be dropped down a level or two until he can prove he is good enough or unbiased enough.

Why don't we all become referees? I'm sure a few of us could be more competent that half the guys that officiate our games. Obviously the majority of Scottish refs are tims

SO you are backing the ref and his baldy linesman?

If so, you should fuck right off.!!!!!!!

He was a total disgrace!!

Blowing for half time at our corner was a joke! Killie were time wasting as soon as they scored, yet a Killie player points at his wrist and he blows up before we even get the ball back in play.

Total cretin of a man!!!

How did he come to that? He's a cheat, clsar and simple. The same cheat who disallowed Healy's goal and funnily (sp) enough the same linesman who didn't give wallace's header at the piggery. Coinsedence? I think not, but then some poster on this thread thinks i have a chip on my shoulder yet then agrees the officials had an effect on the result. confused.....

Happy to clear your confusion up(again).

I dont believe he's a cheat but I fully believe he is the worst ref in Scotland.

I dont believe he's a cheat but I fully believe he is the worst ref in Scotland.

That was the worse refereeing I have seen. I would give him the benefit of doubt, but he has done this to us before, he also allowed McManus to "punch" the ball into the net for a goal - and chopped of an Aberdeen Goal in the final Minute against the scum, for absolutely nothing. Sorry for me he is a earl, each to their own of course.

Thats your opinion and i respect that but disagree, we will have to accept this.

What is.your opinion of the baldy ref who disallowed Healy's goal (when looked 1 yard onside, if proven wrong i take it back), gave a foul agsinst Wallace when blatantly held back and never.gave "goal" Wallace scored at the.piggery (which had a major effect on the outcome of that game), is he just a rubbish official as well?

No, but it was Brines and the linesman who knocked off 2 perfectly good goals...

Healy's was clearly offside, i was at the game and could see that from i was sitting!!

The 2nd one might have been a goal but as i said even if the goal had counted we would have drew...

Not good enough but sadly its not going to get any better anytime soon.

Healy's was clearly offside, i was at the game and could see that from i was sitting!!

The 2nd one might have been a goal but as i said even if the goal had counted we would have drew...

Not good enough but sadly its not going to get any better anytime soon.

Bit of an assumption is it not ... after all goals change games

Thats your opinion and i respect that but disagree, we will have to accept this.

What is.your opinion of the baldy ref who disallowed Healy's goal (when looked 1 yard onside, if proven wrong i take it back), gave a foul agsinst Wallace when blatantly held back and never.gave "goal" Wallace scored at the.piggery (which had a major effect on the outcome of that game), is he just a rubbish official as well?

I struggle to praise a single ref in our league.They all make far too many fuck-ups.So,yes,I believe its a lack of ability all round.

You can blame FIFA for Wallace's goal not standing cos,only,goal-line technology would have seen that given(too many bodies in the way,mate).