ian brines

DougieGers

He has had a shocker today. 2 good goals disallowed. Red card that wasn't and he just didn't want to book the killie players. The proof was when he didn't send Ben Gordon off for a worse tackle than papac. Yes we didn't play well but ref cost us the game in my opinion.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were playing against 12 men today.

If you include the baldy bastard of a linesman its 13. Healy's goal looked well on (broadfoot maybe off but ball didnt go to him) and the decision to give a foul against wallace when he was blatantly fouled was unbelievable. and this coming from an official who did not award wallace's goal at the piggery. Something not right there.

There's no point beating about the bush here. Yes, we might not have played particularly well today, but Brines cheated its a simple as that. It wasnt bad refereeing, it wasnt mistakes, it was cheating, end of.

It was massively blatant, I hope he's not parked nearby. Can we appeal the Papac red card do you think?

The red card was a red card, about the only thing he got right. He had a terrible game.

However, don't make excuses. The only performance worse than Brines, was our own. We were terrible.

Our awfulness does not excuse the referee. And the referee does not excuse our awfulness.

The red card was a red card, about the only thing he got right. He had a terrible game.

However, don't make excuses. The only performance worse than Brines, was our own. We were terrible.

I agree we were terrible but we had 2 goals disallowed that should have been allowed. The red card was harsh in my opinion, yellow yes but not red, ben gordon went in 2 with 2 feet and diving which is normally always a straight red, fowler got away with countless fouls and only got booked for dissent at the end when he should have been booked far earlier. Yes we lost and we didnt do enough to win today but the ref was a big reason why we didnt but not the only one