New leaks EPL2

TexasRangers

With what I am hearing new investors are discussing the possibility of letting Rangers go into Liquidation in order to start a new Rangers FC from scratch. The reasons for this is an application for a new Rangers FC to enter the English league Division 2 from next season.With what I am led to believe the reason they believe this could be a mover this time is because the UK government may well put pressure on Sky and the FA for it to happen as part of there keep the UK together campaign.

The Big Question is: Would you the supporters want this to happen ?

I have been slated on here since I joined by some people,but I will tell you I am tough skinned and wont be bullied.I am only putting info out not killing someone.

Don't shoot the messenger !

With what I am hearing new investors are discussing the possibility of letting Rangers go into Liquidation in order to start a new Rangers FC from scratch. The reasons for this is an application for a new Rangers FC to enter the English league Division 2 from next season.With what I am led to believe the reason they believe this could be a mover this time is because the UK government may well put pressure on Sky and the FA for it to happen as part of there keep the UK together campaign.

I have been slated on here since I joined by some people,but I will tell you I am tough skinned and wont be bullied.I am only putting info out not killing someone.

You like asking questions; if only you were as keen to answer them.

The only reason I entertain this idea is because of Whyte.

Whyte is in this to make money, and he'll make that money through selling a full football club, not parts of it. So we'd be worth more in england than we would in the SPL.

Saying that though I can't see it happening, would be nice though.

Would WE the supporters? I have a strong feeling that you may be one of these "investors" :shifty:

uefa cross border rules and regulations

stop talking shite.

There is a very really possibility that liquidation will be forced upon us with the situation we find ourselves in, rather that than "letting it happen" option you suggest.

England is never going to be an option either.

I would personally stop listening to the people who are feeding you this horseshit.

You are off your chump pal! and your about as Texan as me.