If UEFA tried to remove titles from us

Thermopylae

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly UEFA run the game and if they feel these titles were won fraudulently they could lean on the SFA pretty heavily ... I'm not saying it will happen but we would be very complacent not to believe it could

Well if they run the game why don't they get involved with the racism in Russia ? simple it's coz they can't they have already said it's the Russian fa's problem and that they have no powers to get involved, so I cannot see how they would have powers over what happens in our league.

As someone else said did they take Marseilles european cup of them after they were found to have bribed a referee ? No they didn't so i'd be very surprised if anything happened to us.

Well if they run the game why don't they get involved with the racism in Russia ? simple it's coz they can't they have already said it's the Russian fa's problem and that they have no powers to get involved, so I cannot see how they would have powers over what happens in our league.

As someone else said did they take Marseilles european cup of them after they were found to have bribed a referee ? No they didn't so i'd be very surprised if anything happened to us.

That's my point though the difference between us and Russia is there aren't people in Russia who make it their lives work to try and get other Russians banned ... uefa would NEVER have bothered about tbb if it hadn't been for the great unwashed

This is it's opening a HUGE can of worms. The problem is timmy in all his guises will make it his business to push for this I mean it's not as if it would be the first time they have forced UEFAs hand

Why don't we just leave all this pish to the taigs on kerryfail St it has never been in any danger of happening and never will.

It won't matter if the unwashed moan to anybody

I guess you don't listen to the open lines more and more tim callers are talking about it ... and before anyone says fuck them don't forget the part they played in getting TBB banned

I listened tonight - Traynor's show - and it was hilarious as a series of the deranged, unhinged, paranoid, belligerent and other crackpots spewed their bile to completely pointless effect.

Frankly, it's a load of shite. We weren't bribing refs/officials/players - but spending money we did not have to spend. The consequences of which we suffer now, but made no difference at all at the time.

Its been a hard week but I have heard alot of shit in this week that makes me wonder if its a dream.

The leeches are out in lennon a disgrace as a celtic manager to the club he represents

he has started this agenda and can you imagine we would go down this road - its called dignity

Removing titles do it show how pathetic that action does .

Its like a boxer that lost a title fight twenty years ago contesting the opponents actual weight.

I love to see our enemies reactions and people in our corner and they have done that this week

without trying too hard .:rolleyes:

This is insane. Period.

EDIT: Just a note on the scum. Why the f*ck Desmond puts up with the shite that they spout is beyond me? Surely, a man that has amassed that kind of fortune is no idiot.

Which of course, means he agrees. After liewell's incredible claim that 'We don't need Rangers..' He should have been sacked... but it is allowed to continue. I wonder who planted the seed of 'tainted titles' shite as well.

Dermot Desmond might be the real enemy here.

Utter cunt of a thread.

All on the back of some rabid tarriers phoning a radio station.

Mind boggling that Rangers supporters would do anything other than laugh at the cretins bringing this up.

And as for TBB...there were rules in place for teams being punished for singing naughty stuff. There are no rules that say overspenders are docked honours.