Raman Bhardwaj

AW-WATP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On twitter talking about the use of the word "F****n" at Ibrox today!

Took a pounding off fans for it.

Can you see any punishment for our club for today?

said that to my mate at the time,some brilliant songs but i bet u that will be brought up,Raman Bhardwaj,fkn hell u couldnae make it up..........

said that to my mate at the time,some brilliant songs but i bet u that will be brought up,Raman Bhardwaj,fkn hell u couldnae make it up..........

Anyone care to ask him why the continual "when the H*** die" or "go home you H***" is ignored?

I dont really give a fuck what anyone sings but once again Rangers fans fucked when anyone else can do as they please

I cant fucking stand Brines reffing us.

What a shite ref. Obviously not in the brotherhood of the establishment

He's a rat bastard. I'm not one for throwing the word around at a game, but I joined in a chorus of "Who's the f****n in the black" today. It's simple though, he's either impartial or fucking clueless, regardless of which one it is, he shouldn't be refereeing in the SPL.

He's a rat bastard. I'm not one for throwing the word around at a game, but I joined in a chorus of "Who's the f****n in the black" today. It's simple though, he's either impartial or fucking clueless, regardless of which one it is, he shouldn't be refereeing in the SPL.

Aye hes fucking torture mate. Every game he does with us is the same. Anyone any idea why the goal from the corner was chopped off wacko.gif

I was in BF1 so couldnt tell the offside decision but the goal from the corner seemed fine

Anyone care to ask him why the continual "when the H*** die" or "go home you H***" is ignored?

I dont really give a fuck what anyone sings but once again Rangers fans fucked when anyone else can do as they please

They did but he palmed it off as he wasn't talking about Celtic in his original post!

Why is the word f****n offensive to the great unwashed surely to the terrorist minded it should be a compliment :rolleyes:

They call themselves 'pat mccourts feni@n army' at every game, they can take their usual hypocrisy and complaining nature and fuck off along with the media who show the same attitude.

honestly who the fuck is he,never heard of the cunt in my life,but yet another putting the knife into the Gers,its actually getting funny now,anyway heard you are changing you're name to Raymond'o O'Bharwhiteveryournameis o'Callaghan.........