Raman Bhardwaj

AW-WATP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The time for arguing over the meaning of f****n has been and past - singing any song with it is going to cause hastle - if you're still a knuckle dragger who can't understand that by now then there's little hope for you in this world.

The time for arguing over the meaning of f****n has been and past - singing any song with it is going to cause hastle - if you're still a knuckle dragger who can't understand that by now then there's little hope for you in this world.

You out on the lake :wink:

Fair enough if we were singing "up to our knees in catholic blood", but f****n doesn't mean catholic, think the press choose to ignore this when reporting about how bad, evil, bigoted etc etc we are

Why has no-one ever presented this argument before, it would solve all our problems <cr>doh

cannot be bothered looking through this thread, but if they are allowed to sing peodo mccourts f****n army then there is no wrong in us singing whos the f****n in the black, when we and everyone know the f****n in the black today where bhrines and his baldy near stand linesman. anyone who disagrees on here is a f****n reptile.

Funny how he never mentions anything about their IRA chants or the use of the lyrics 'go home ya H***'! Fucking sick of the way our club is being treated when they rhat bastards always get away with it.

because ira chats are ok and feinian chants is bad, thats what i make of scotland and the game up here

every single rangers chant/song = racist and bigoted

can't stand him, Grant Russell or that Kieth Downie

that Kieth's tweeted saying the facility's at lennoxtown were a different class compared to murray park. PRICK

Where does it say that?

I didn't see it being posted, unless he took it off...

I was standing outside the Main Stand at ft & 2 lads (about 17) started a rendition of TBB & got lifted within seconds.

Wonder if that was the same 2 I saw on Edmiston Drive walking towards the Main Door? They sort of sang the first 2 lines then stopped so no mention of up to our knees etc.Anyway it was daft knowing what we all know and walking straight towards the Police.

Wonder if that was the same 2 I saw on Edmiston Drive walking towards the Main Door? They sort of sang the first 2 lines then stopped so no mention of up to our knees etc.Anyway it was daft knowing what we all know and walking straight towards the Police.

Yeah that was the 2 mate,complete stupidity.

I was standing outside the main doors with a leather jacket on :pipe: