How would we all feel if...

thebooler

Hero or Villain  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Craig Whyte goes tae jail for saving the Rangers. Hero or Villain?

....................the stories about Craig Whyte turned out to be true, and he's ripped everybody off, including David Murray. He subsequently gets the jail for it, and Murray goes down with him.

BUT...........................by committing a few illegal acts, he saved our club.

Hero or Villain?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is found guilty of intentinal wrong doing and has to go to jail then so be it, you live by the sword and all that. If by some small chance we come out of this mess in a "good way" i.e still be called Rangers, still play in the SPL and debt free (or certainly a lot less debt than we presently have) then I will look at him as a loveable rogue :sherlock:

If he is found guilty of intentinal wrong doing and has to go to jail then so be it, you live by the sword and all that. If by some small chance we come out of this mess in a "good way" i.e still be called Rangers, still play in the SPL and debt free (or certainly a lot less debt than we presently have) then I will look at him as a loveable rogue :sherlock:

Aw fuck............................ye've no seen the other post a started then? doh

Where did you check? Celtic forums or Phils blog?

Nope. Its pretty much general knowledge that we're in administration. I'm sure many on here will be able tae confirm it for ye.

Just for the record. Ive never in my lifetime visited any celtic forums of any description.