Advice please

Sorry if this has been all done before guys but i have just watched the highlights on the BBC and i have had enough. The bias against US is a effin joke. Can i stop paying this scum for the TV liecence legaly ? I would love advice on this matter from people that have already taken this stance. I know fine well we have bigger fish to fry but the way we are treated from this dictatorship that is forced on us is beyond belief in a so called free worold.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry if this has been all done before guys but i have just watched the highlights on the BBC and i have had enough. The bias against US is a effin joke. Can i stop paying this scum for the TV liecence legaly ? I would love advice on this matter from people that have already taken this stance. I know fine well we have bigger fish to fry but the way we are treated from this dictatorship that is forced on us is beyond belief in a so called free worold.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Become the Queen. Then you can live here tax free aswell.

If you own a T.V then you must pay for a license, you can have as many T.V's in your home as you wish, one license will cover them all.

I am not sure about watching the programs via a Laptop/personal computer on the internet. maybe someone can fill that bit in for you.

If you own a T.V then you must pay for a license, you can have as many T.V's in your home as you wish, one license will cover them all.

I am not sure about watching the programs via a Laptop/personal computer on the internet. maybe someone can fill that bit in for you.

If you install a TV, you must pay for a licence. A TV that is only used as a computer monitor or to watch DVDs etc doesn't need a licence.

You need a licence to watch live TV streams on the internet, that is ones that show exactly the same thing as what is being shown on one of the TV channels at that time, but not on-demand steams.