A Fans membership scheme - would you buy?

GOAT

177 members have voted

1. 1. Would you become a member of this club?

• yes
    • no

As discussed in the German Membership Scheme thread, would you be interested in this scheme, where the fans own a minimum of 51% of the club and the rest can go to businessmen, companies, rich supporters etc.

The way it works is we all pay a membership fee, for a healthy fit over 16 year old fan you pay say £100 per year for the honour in being a member of the club. With that, you are now part of Rangers, you have a vote and right to the agm, you get the Rangers News and matchday programme sent straight to your door. You have a certain percentage of merchandise or ticket prices. You have to be a member of this sceme to get away tickets, and people on this scheme get first refusal of tickets for bigger games, or any game for that matter.

I don't think it's unrealistic for 50,000-75,000 to sign up to this yearly and if it's successful in it's first few years why not more? It gives us a good financial boost every year aswell. You wont need to pay the figure in a one if you can't afford it, pay it over a couple of months. Direct debit, cheque, cash, you can do it which ever way suits.

What's your opinion, yes or no?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be happy paying it to get Paul Murray back on board. That shyster 9is again trying to use fans money to get hold of Rangers. Someone else we know and hate tried that recently and it didn't work out so well.

If it was a credible management I'd be happy to fork out.

No more charlatans at Ibrox.

We'd have to elect a Chairmain though, right?

Walter? That would be immense!

Edit. I would also like to see Souness on the board and who knows when Sir Alex retires he might want an important role in The Rangers. I honestly think fans ownership is the way forward for our club.