www.saverangers.com

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RST and Dingwall. No thanks. (tu)

If this was a joint venture then surely the concerns here and elsewhere about this would be put to bed. The website is a 'tester' if this went ahead I would want to see who and exactly what was being done with my cash. Can someone give a run down on the whole RST/MD thing?

If this was a joint venture then surely the concerns here and elsewhere about this would be put to bed. The website is a 'tester' if this went ahead I would want to see who and exactly what was being done with my cash. Can someone give a run down on the whole RST/MD thing?

I wouldnt take part in anything that involved Mark Dingwall in any shape or form at the helm or joint helm or Board. The same goes for a few others in the RST.

Ive said it loads of times, if they love the club so much, then the club has to come first, before their self indulgent aspirations which means in order to make the RST stronger or for something like this to work, the FF clique have to relinquish power.

(tu)

Ole rat tarriers postin onto the save rangers site... Please can this get removed, why on earth have a site like that when they can get onto it..

I work with a guy whose a tarrier... Grrrr and he tells me every little thing! Im gonna kill him someday

Remember watp