"To all loyal Rangers fans"

A poster on another forum has asked Rangers fans to spread the word.

"my name is stan from blantyre ,myself and john bomber brown and some well thought of rangers buissness men are holding a few meetings about starting a rescue fund .we have about 30 x rangers players on board and we will be looking for all rangers clubs around the country to hold speakers nights and fun raisers we will bring along x players for q and or after dinner with auction prizes and raffles.we want to raise as much as we can ,we raised 50,000 for the rangers benevolent fund last year with 1 function with the help of you bears and the x players we have on board plus some good loyal rangers men we can make a differance lets here your thoughts"<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Decent enough concept - same with the save Rangers site BUT my question - on what basis do you hand over the cash and to whom ! If a Mr C. Whyte is still in charge are we really going to release funds to the club with him at the helm?

Difficult times loyal!

I hope it's not going to be mainly fans & players, the reason we are in the state we are in is we went against the most principle rules of running a successful business. We NEED a business man in charge whom is also a Rangers fan but primarily a business man. Someone whom is creative and up to date with regard to modern business techniques. Have plenty of Rangers guys on the board ensuring the club maintains traditions but don't have them having too much control over a well thought out, executed and successful business model. Just my thoughts.

Already one sorted for my old bus, £20 a ticket and Bomber is speaking at it :beer1:

Can you ask him why he gave two fingers to the Rangers support at Dens Park in 1985/6? I'd still like to know what inspired him to do that. He'd just scored a hat-trick against us, was that not good enough for him?

(tu)

Can you ask him why he gave two fingers to the Rangers support at Dens Park in 1985/6? I'd still like to know what inspired him to do that. He'd just scored a hat-trick against us, was that not good enough for him?(tu)

I only know like 2 people going, so if I wasn't scared of getting the big malky then I'd ask him this and why he felt the need to bully the youth team when he was a coach :)

They should join with the 'Save Rangers' campaign and throw weight behind that since they've already started making tentative moves.

or maybe save rangers should approach these guys as they are talking money, not how much u'll be willing to spend if it arises.