Team GB football top

Matt1690

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're Scottish, why buy England tops?

For the same reason I buy any top, because its a nice top, I like the players in that team and they are of a british descent.

And NO: I wouldn't buy a wales kit. Suppose its because the England fans sing some of the songs we do that I take a shine to them.

And no I don't buy Scotland tops because I don't support teams with Scott Brown or the Caldwells in it. Plus 90percent of the fans are inbred sheepshaggers who abuse our players and despise our club.

For the same reason I buy any top, because its a nice top, I like the players in that team and they are of a british descent.

And NO: I wouldn't buy a wales kit. Suppose its because the England fans sing some of the songs we do that I take a shine to them.

And no I don't buy Scotland tops because I don't support teams with Scott Brown or the Caldwells in it. Plus 90percent of the fans are inbred sheepshaggers who abuse our players and despise our club.

Couldn't agree more, have a rep (tu)

£50 for the first one...

Nae luck.

It was always advertised as a supporters top.

Stella McCartney was always waiting in the wings...

...should pay more attention.

Although the first top is actually better than this.

'Rip-off Britain' anyone...?