• Steven Davis
    • Maurice Edu
    • Salim Kerkar
    • Andrew Little
    • Lee McCulloch
    • Mervan Celik
    • Gregg Wylde
    • Kane Hemmings

i didnt think mcculloch played well until he got his goal, he doesnt win enough headers for the amount of high balls we pump up to him

edu was fantastic, collum tried his best to stifle him but no chance, kerkar was what a wide player should be and little took his goal well

Edu MOTM for me

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only criticism I have is that people on here should stop moaning and give the players a break by actually showing them support.

I don't care if you think someone is slow or can't cross, just give them some encouragement and stop moaning. That kind of attitude isn't going to help any of our players develop and we'll have to revert back to grinding out results.

Football teams are there to be supported, and the players encouraged, not for fans to leech off their success and complain at poor performances.

Sure it was Kerkar, or at least the one I'm thinking of was. Was all on his own out left.

And he can get rid of those orange boots as well. The most ordinary player in the team should not be wearing flashy boots.

It was the one at 2-0 around the 30th minute i'm sure?

Yeah he should give his boot's to Lafferty :crabflute:

Again the difference in Steve Davis playing away from home. Far more of an attacking role.

Less pressure on him away from home imo.

Having Edu in the middle with him give's the team a good balance of attack/defend.

Thought Edu played a blinder today aswell,put a shift in with some excellent timed tackles.

Again the difference in Steve Davis playing away from home. Far more of an attacking role.

I think you can say the same about the whole team. We seem to be a totally different team away from home.

I think Andy Little has a great chance to prove himself. He has apparently been flying in bounce games and offers abit more than Healy and can get better with more game time. Nice finish for his goal today.

I think you can say the same about the whole team. We seem to be a totally different team away from home.

I think Andy Little has a great chance to prove himself. He has apparently been flying in bounce games and offers abit more than Healy and can get better with more game time. Nice finish for his goal today.

His finish was first class today and his run down the wing to put the ball into the middle to make the 2 nd goal was top notch.

His finish was first class today and his run down the wing to put the ball into the middle to make the 2 nd goal was top notch.

Nice touch for Lee's, too!

Great effort from the lads on the park today & superb throughout from the Bears!

A totally enjoyable watch for a change - only shame was that neither the goal of the season, nor the save of the season were allowed to stand!

Welcome respite from all the bad news - hope the anticipated cuts don't run too deep...

Good professional performance. Davis and Edu outstanding but the whole team played well under really hard circumstances. Kerkar delivers a lovely ball and can be very pleased with his performance. Could only get a ticket in the Caley end but the support in the South stand and other two bits were fantastic. As McCoist said I think everyone needed that today just hope there is some good news coming off the pitch too and job cuts can be avoided

Nice touch for Lee's, too!

Great effort from the lads on the park today & superb throughout from the Bears!

A totally enjoyable watch for a change - only shame was that neither the goal of the season, nor the save of the season were allowed to stand!

Welcome respite from all the bad news - hope the anticipated cuts don't run too deep...

Fingers crossed re cuts00000042.gif