The administrators working to protect Whyte?

What do yous think? I think they are working to protect Whyte They have been working for him for over a year and where appointed by him as our administrators.

I think there plan from day one was liquidation. It is supposed to be costing 90-100 grand a week and they have been here 2 weeks. And what have they told us really?

What do yous think? I think they are working to protect Whyte They have been working for him for over a year and where appointed by him as our administrators.

I think there plan from day one was liquidation. It is supposed to be costing 90-100 grand a week and they have been here 2 weeks. And what have they told us really?

York not even fishing as sad as fishing on here is, if you ain't making threads being offended at fukk all but expecting awbuddy else to get offended for some reason. you make shit threads like this all to often just to get a bit oh debate I'm sure.

York not even fishing as sad as fishing on here is, if you ain't making threads being offended at fukk all but expecting awbuddy else to get offended for some reason. you make shit threads like this all to often just to get a bit oh debate I'm sure.

new on here guys but why does everyone slag each others comments and opinions????

It seems theres so many guys with very little to say othere than one liners like ' total pash'???????

Why bother saying anything if you havnt got anything interesting to say or debate?

new on here guys but why does everyone slag each others comments and opinions????

It seems theres so many guys with very little to say othere than one liners like ' total pash'???????

Why bother saying anything if you havnt got anything interesting to say or debate?

Aye nae bother Sherlock

So what pearls of wisdom have you regaled us with, thus far?

This thread is poor to be fair, none of us know what the admin team have found or are working on. We will find out in due course but things like this just dampen the mood even more.

Would they risk their reputation, jobs and possible action from the law just because they were seen with Whyte earlier this season?

Whyte has stated that they've never worked for him before, no one's accused him of lying on this point.

Well maybe the opportunity for them all to walk away with xxxxxx amount of millions each is worth it for them .

Fed up with the whole sorry state ,day in day out rumour and scaremongering . The quicker every episode is finished with, the better for us all and the Greatest Club in The World .

The court appointed them, not Whyte.

If they were protecting whyte, would they be handing over documents to the police.

I think this ludicrous to even suggest this.

I saw another post, saying Darrel the dick King mentioned this on the radio, is that why you asked the question OP?

David Grier, a partner in Duff & Phelps was one of Whyte's senior advisors during the takeover.

david-grier-far-left-with-craig-whyte-and-rangers-advisers-at-ibrox-940788559.jpg

Grier pictured far left:

I do remember him saying he had no previous dealings with the administrators whe he appointed them.

Looks like he has them in his pocket.

I just don't understand this man.