Play for free proposal rejected

scottjf82

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next few days will show how committed they are, if they take a 50% cut which means someone loses their job then I would be a bit dissappointed, rather than 75% and every player and others keep a job.But of course I understand there is bills to pay and families to feed, but surely there can be something struck where all the bills are paid out of the club and the players get some money but obviously not as much as usual.

On a side note it seems like the papers are going to be going with the 'who has the most sensational headline competition' lets try not to buy into it and wait for our clubs official statement and deal with it from there.

Good source tells me the administrators are amazed at level of bullshit the press ars making up - don't believe all you read!

Yes especially Aluko, not only did he pay to play for us but now we ask him to play without pay!!! It is unbelievable. I am holding my opinion on this sorry saga until we have firm,concrete evidence on who is to blame for this mess. By God when that day comes he/they will feel the wrath of the entire Rangers' family. There will be no hiding place for such unscrupulous scum!

Can't blame them, even asking them to take a 75% cut is ridiculous. Its a horrible situation to be in but i wouldn't be surprised if some senior players take redundancy and then let Rangers pay the money they are owed at a later date.

Good source tells me the administrators are amazed at level of bullshit the press ars making up - don't believe all you read!

Said that while watching the initial press conference

They looked stunned at the line of questioning they were facing

Said that while watching the initial press conference

They looked stunned at the line of questioning they were facing

Old adage of 'never let the truth stand in the way of a good story' is holding up well!