McCoist offers to work for nothing. & Kyle Bartley returns to Arsenal.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartley should have been hunted immediately after chucking it against Dundee United.

To be fair he wasn't the only one who chucked it against Dundee United. Amazing gesture by Ally if true, will be interesting also to hear who has offered to play for free. Like stated above my money's on Jig.

Just think how much someone who knew what they were doing would have set us back! :pipe:

Ally deserved his chance if only because he was number 2 to Smith during 3 in a row and to a lesser extent being under him for Scotland, which was a good 6 year as an assistant manager.

But now way should he have been offered a contract worth as much as our top players get.

To be fair he wasn't the only one who chucked it against Dundee United. Amazing gesture by Ally if true, will be interesting also to hear who has offered to play for free. Like stated above my money's on Jig.

You right. Ally chucked it aswell by not taking him off after 60 minutes.

Manager has just offered to work for fuck all and theres only 1 person giving him the credit he deserves, absolute Joke!!

I also hope its Shagger thats offered to play for free.

So proud of Ally right now. At least we'll see who the real fans are now in the team.

It wouldn't be very appropriate to have players earning more than managers. I know it happens but it's a matter of respect.

Look at tevez and mancini. The player is payed more than the gaffer. In any other business tevez would be the senior employee but footys different, and not good different. I'd find it difficult to respect a gaffer that gets paid alot less than I do, its a natural instinct IMO.

Bartley tried to get himself sent off, that was the difference.

We seemingly had a £7,500 wage to spend on him. We were even appealing decisions to allow him to play.

Where did the wages go?

That was two weeks ago, and a lot has changed in two weeks. Quite possibly The administrators didn't have a clear understanding of where all of our money was at that point, and possibly thought Whyte wouldn't be such an utter cunt in with holding our money.

I can see the screens this weekend...

"We don't do salaries"

Nah, in all honesty, what a marvellous thing to do and will hopefully mean someone keeps their job, especially the youth or non playing staff where finding employment won't be as easy as say, the first team players.

Super Ally, Super Ally...