Quick question

He let the winner in in the las 5 minutes in front of 22,000 at Ibrox.

The team was prone to these kind of things in those days, so I wouldn't blame yer da. :D

I just asked him about it there, said the whole team had a poor second half. He went up to jock Wallace and apologised but he said not to worry about it, as there were 10 others in front that didn't do him any favours

I just asked him about it there, said the whole team had a poor second half. He went up to jock Wallace and apologised but he said not to worry about it, as there were 10 others in front that didn't do him any favours

Parlane with a penalty made it 2-2 with more than 20 minutes left, so Rangers had plenty of time to get it right against a team who were cannon fodder at that time.

It really does mate. Brightened up my week. What's yer old man's thoughts on the current situation?

Just the same as us all mate, completely disillusioned by it all... Doesn't know who to believe and what's true or lies etc.... He is as big a rangers man as you can get as well :disappointment:

Just the same as us all mate, completely disillusioned by it all... Doesn't know who to believe and what's true or lies etc.... He is as big a rangers man as you can get as well :disappointment:

Your old man was probably unlucky not to get a real chance at this time. The goalie's jersey went between McCloy and Kennedy for a few seasons at the time, and it doesn't look like your da did much wrong between the sticks when he got a brief chance.

Sometimes it is just your luck, and getting the call at the right time.

Your old man was probably unlucky not to get a real chance at this time. The goalie's jersey went between McCloy and Kennedy for a few seasons at the time, and it doesn't look like your da did much wrong between the sticks when he got a brief chance.

Sometimes it is just your luck, and getting the call at the right time.

Yeh that was exactly it. He was behind two Scottish internationals. Still though, playing for rangers at 17... It's just an amazing thought