306 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• SFL Division 3
    • SPL with points/monetary penalty for 3 years

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFL for me. Watch them suffer without income from TV money that Sky base on 4 old firms a season, a huge away following for gate reciepts and generally the profile that we bring to the league.

I can see why Lawell would want it, but in terms of a business decision from any other club it would be madness not to have us in the SPL.

I would definately rather see us move down to SFL 3, 100% sure of that now. The SPL can see how they get on without us, it might give the bastards a wee wake up call.

And whoever takes over the club also has to realise that we're not going to be fucked over anymore.

I thought Lawwell was at the SFA.

If the punishments were outrageous, no.....but they won't be.

if the board who decide on this consist of celtic, dundee hivs, st johnstone and that puppet doncaster we have no chance as they are all shit scared of liewell, make no mistake casey these cnut want us dead and buried.

Div 3 without a doubt. All those bastards would be quite happy to handicap us for a few years whilst needing us for their TV deal, and relying on the cash generated by our fans.

Would much rather screw the bastards than the other way about

3rd division for me to give the smaller teams some money and to laugh at those who stabbed us in the back when we pass them on our way back up.

They will soon realise they have made a huge mistake when they are struggling for the income we provide for them every season.

I voted SPL but after a wee think about it Division 3 for me too, we'd have the opportunity to gain quite a bit of funds IMO and almost like a fresh start, they'd win 3 or 4IAR but I think we'd compete (and probably win) as soon as we were back in the SPL.