Do you check the homepage?

244 members have voted

1. 1. Do you check the homepage?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bookmarks set for homepage and usually scan for owt exciting then on to the Bears Den.

Dont say this often but a big thanks to all the folks at RM site writers mods people behind the scenes you do a brilliant

at times thankless job. :praise:

My bookmark goes to the homepage, I read the articles that interest me, ignore the ones that don't.

I occasionally browse the other parts too but usually head to the forum after a few minutes.

What would be nice would be a sidebar on the forum pages so we could see what has been posted on the home page. Appreciate that might be challenging for the mobile version of the forum, but should be possibly for the standard forum. At least that way the folk who come straight to the forum (including me!) would get a chance to see the latest news. Just a thought.

What would be nice would be a sidebar on the forum pages so we could see what has been posted on the home page. Appreciate that might be challenging for the mobile version of the forum, but should be possibly for the standard forum. At least that way the folk who come straight to the forum (including me!) would get a chance to see the latest news. Just a thought.

Aye, like a Sky Sports News Ticker...