To confirm, Poppyscotland is not a creditor of Rangers FC.

This is the kind of internet scum lie that really sickens me.

Only a sick mind would sink to that kind of level just cause they don't like another football club.

Seems to be open warfare against Rangers right now, the fact that a rag even considered publishing that pish just cause a diseased mind said so on twitter should tell people all they need to know about whats going on in this country right now.

Why did the media not pick up on ra sellick fans collecting money at the turnstyles at leggoland for a republican charity?

The media havent picked up on this unless you have seen the Record??

• 3 years later...

Can anyone point me in the right direction of an up to date creditors list that shows we don't owe poppyscotland anything? Got a mhanky unwashed nappy ripper saying we didn't pay them after we went into admin and want to put the prick back in his box, sorry about the thread resurrection! Cheers!

Can anyone point me in the right direction of an up to date creditors list that shows we don't owe poppyscotland anything? Got a mhanky unwashed nappy ripper saying we didn't pay them after we went into admin and want to put the prick back in his box, sorry about the thread resurrection! Cheers!

Wtf do you mean upto date?

We don't owe them fuck all.

No point arguing with someone who will say anything to suit their agenda. Ask him how does it feel knowing that his club cheated children out of their childhoods, tends to have them greeting and slebering and going quite.

Some people don't seem to realise that the can collections, charity matches etc are nothing to do with Rangers FC (either prior to 2012 or today), and are wholly managed by Rangers Charity Foundation, not Rangers FC, and that RCF is wholly independent from Rangers FC, and its monies are scrutinised and protected by layer upon layer of legislation and regulation.

So given the latest figures from RCF from just one night of Fundraising...

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to assume that no charity is owed any money. :sherlock:

But if anyone really needs hard evidence "for their taig mates" :pipe: then I suggest that you simply make a donation to RCF, then PM me the donation reference, and I will provide a signed statement from the RCF Director for you. (tu)

Well folks as is stated, Poppyscotland are not owed anything and I can see where this thread is going so its gonna need to be nipped in the bud.

However it begs the question, whatever's happened to the OP? Not been on here in ages. One wonders if his absence in permanent....