Boycotting Dundee Utd Away

Dunny_01

So sorry about starting a thread like this in this terrible day.

but emails galore are goin out trying to get people to buy tickets today.

For my own opinion on Dundee utd and thier shockin comments about Rangers and also goin back to Charging us the ticket for the half time abandoned game, i have handed back my allocation of 4 tickets and i am refusing to go this time.

I go everywhere home away and abroad, and i am pig sick of these clubs ridiculing us, the biggest home and away supported team in scotland, and thinking they can survive without our money, then dont give them a penny in two weeks, no tickets and no food etc

let Stephen Thompson come out and squirm.

I never thought i would ever post this but i will not be goin to the utd game and will be first game home away and abroad ive missed in years. fcuk them all

sure people will maybe still go in the dundee area, but dont buy a single pie or nuthing at them

i would love an arranged beamback put in place and would love to give rangers the money at ibrox instead

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist355 or whatever he's called will be out telling people to go to this now.

Not because he lives five minutes away though, but because he said so.

I'm with you Dunny, but I seldom get to home games, never mind aways, so it makes no difference to my plans.

I definitely wont be buying a ticket for this one.There is only one way we can show Thompson what we think of him and that is to hit him in the pocket.Time for the Supporters Clubs to take a stand against our enemies even if it means the Team has no support in the ground.Our season is over and I would much rather save the ticket money to give back to the Rangers in some way in the future.

hope i dont offend anyone cause i using word Boycott but after speaking to a load of guys, Utd are the arseholes of the league now. and none of us are goin to the game, and hopefully so i dont need to go Shopping wae the wife, a beam back or Reserve or under 19s can be arranged at ibrox for guys like me who want to go see my team.

the team needs us, but the CLUB needs us more!!!! not goin to tannadice will not effect anything at the club!!!

was thinking that a lot of buses must have returned tehir allocations when i got the email,any word if any supporters clubs have done so?

as much as the club needs our vocal support, the bastards in Dundee need put back in their fucking place, no gate money towards their fucking scum infested team.

hope i dont offend anyone cause i using word Boycott but after speaking to a load of guys, Utd are the arseholes of the league now. and none of us are goin to the game, and hopefully so i dont need to go Shopping wae the wife, a beam back or Reserve or under 19s can be arranged at ibrox for guys like me who want to go see my team.

the team needs us, but the CLUB needs us more!!!! not goin to tannadice will not effect anything at the club!!!

Going to Tannadice won't affect anything at the club either.

it won't affect anything at our club mate but it'll send a warning shot to all the bastards trying to keep us down. Without our cash (tickets, TV, food etc) i reckon 6 clubs in the SPL would fold within the season.

(tu) hopefully our supporters clubs can all be together on this one!

They aren't.

The RSA had already taken, and paid for, tickets for its member clubs.

A boycott will never work without the backing of the club or RSA/RST publically back it.

Dundee is a shithole anyway. We only have one weapon in this war, our financial muscles and its about time we started flexing it. I mean fucks sake dunfermline screaming about 80k, that shows you how hard up these fucks are yet they are still sticking the boot in, I think not.

I don’t get this boycott at all. The time to boycott was when they screwed us with the rearranged game, and we buckled. I never went, my bus did though, and the Rangers end was pretty much

What has happened since our last trip to Tannadice that’s made folk want to boycott this one, seemed like we went into admin and then there was a jump to boycott this one.

Some folk have said cause they rip us off, and they made some nasty comment. Celtic have been ripping us off for years, and have made comments 100 times worse than United, so if that’s the reason, I assume folk not going to Tannadice will also be handing back their tickets for Parkhead.

I’m going to Tannadice, along with around 50 others from my club. Not because I want to go to every game, but because I don’t agree with the timing or the reasoning of the boycott. But I respect the right of folk not to go, and those who don’t go should respect the rights of those who chose to go.

I don’t get this boycott at all. The time to boycott was when they screwed us with the rearranged game, and we buckled. I never went, my bus did though, and the Rangers end was pretty much

What has happened since our last trip to Tannadice that’s made folk want to boycott this one, seemed like we went into admin and then there was a jump to boycott this one.

Some folk have said cause they rip us off, and they made some nasty comment. Celtic have been ripping us off for years, and have made comments 100 times worse than United, so if that’s the reason, I assume folk not going to Tannadice will also be handing back their tickets for Parkhead.

I’m going to Tannadice, along with around 50 others from my club. Not because I want to go to every game, but because I don’t agree with the timing or the reasoning of the boycott. But I respect the right of folk not to go, and those who don’t go should respect the rights of those who chose to go.

Rangers have been ripping everyone off for years too.

I've asked three or four times for the reason for this boycott, but have never seen any definitive answer yet.