Your Jelly aint setting & your ice cream is melting rapidly

Fair play to you for putting out what you know Texas.

I hope you are right and I woudl love to see our club back in the safe hands of people with real money who are goign to back us again and who will ideally allow a decent level of supporter involvement/representation at board level

I think whoever gets control of the club will be mad not to involve the fans,but im sure they will after all that has happened. Make no mistake David Murray is a bad bad man running the club on borrowed money then leaving us in the shite,he runs every business like this and got caught out in 2008 when the banks collapsed.A good businessman and successful business will never max out on debt.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

U might not know this or maybe u dont want to reveal all.. but

Who is the one contacting the administrators about a takeover

Who will be providing the funds (Soros, Lewis?)

Is this a consortium (I presume it is)

Cheers.

Theme for the Old Firm Game, Texas Cowboy Hats anyone?!

Yeeehaa

Ill answer no probs,Yes in regards to the funds,consortium I would say more business partners.

Who is contacting the administrators..I haven't got a clue but I imagine it will be Executive employees.

I might be being dumb here, but the original post said to look for the connection between Lewis & Soris. Can someone enlighten me?? As I cant see it. doh

They joined up to bat against the pound or something and made a killing on it, now dubbed as black wednesday y the BoE.

Are you saying these 2 guys will look to buy as a consortium or individually?

Other people may answer this but did lewis not pump some hefty money into us years ago, does he still not have something to do with spurs meaning he couldnt buy us.

Ill answer no probs,Yes in regards to the funds,consortium I would say more business partners.

Who is contacting the administrators..I haven't got a clue but I imagine it will be Executive employees.

Superb.

I found that they worked together on something called ''Black Wednesday in the UK. I didn't really understand what it was.

Oh and I presume ur getting a role on the board. :crabflute:

They joined up to bat against the pound or something and made a killing on it, now dubbed as black wednesday y the BoE.

Are you saying these 2 guys will look to buy as a consortium or individually?

Other people may answer this but did lewis not pump some hefty money into us years ago, does he still not have something to do with spurs meaning he couldnt buy us.

He answered ur first answer in my question mate.

They will be working as business partners.

This is the point where I will talk sh*t again as some people on here put it. I have sat back and watched myself get slated...The reason im putting everything out there now is because it will be in the press real soon when they eventually catch up,and its more so to shut some of the negative people that don't give anyone a chance to speak on the forum,before you attack me just stop and think! You will make an arse of yourself that im sure of ...This is for the good Rangers supporters that have supported some of my views on here.(some of which I must admit have been incorrect,I am human after all were allowed to make errors in judgement). Just follow the links and join the dots and you will see one of the party's involved in a takeover. I have lodged details with quite a few members on here weeks ago in private messages.As I said im appalled at the way some people are treated on here and not givin a chance to speak,well maybe you will change your thought process towards people that are fellow supporters of our great club.

I have mentioned the Marlbourgh family Yes? You wont find anything on them apart from the history of our club. Well there one of the following in a group. (ps when I say group this is the source of the finance)

Dig deep into google and join the dots

http://www.tavistock.com/team

http://en.wikipedia....ki/George_soros look for the link between this man and Joe lewis.

http://en.wikipedia....ish_businessman)

Also we have a big shortfall to make up in the meantime while were in administration as plans get put into place....please click on this link and get an email sent in for a fans donation page on the official club website,Everything helps !

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=213283

Ps I will not get into any argument with anyone so dont try and press the buttons...... Good luck and No Surrender Rangers

Only thing I would ask bud is why would Joe Lewis get involved again after the disaster years ago? Only reason I can think of is to use the company loss to offset against other ventures he/they may have in the UK. Plus the fact that they are heavily involved with Spurs.

Only thing I would ask bud is why would Joe Lewis get involved again after the disaster years ago? Only reason I can think of is to use the company loss to offset against other ventures he/they may have in the UK. Plus the fact that they are heavily involved with Spurs.

Simply what I have heard whispers of is,European and World Club football is just around the corner,so make sense to invest in a Club that has a proven track record of putting lots of bums on seats,so if this is the case they are getting the club on the cheap.Mark my words if these investors get there hands on the club we will be going places that we could only dream about in the past. Yes I know David Murray has said all this,but lets face it he had no cash in the bank that belonged to him he's fraudulent lets you hear what you want to hear,He's a lightweight.

Simply what I have heard whispers of is,European and World Club football is just around the corner,so make sense to invest in a Club that has a proven track record of putting lots of bums on seats,so if this is the case they are getting the club on the cheap.Mark my words if these investors get there hands on the club we will be going places that we could only dream about in the past. Yes I know David Murray has said all this,but lets face it he had no cash in the bank that belonged to him he's fraudulent lets you hear what you want to hear,He's a lightweight.

Nonsense. As as regards to Sir David Murray, what ever anyone in here thinks of him, that is a little off the mark. I personally think you are a charlatan; that is just my opinion, so I don't think you should get high about it.

Almost sounds too good to be true, thanks for your info TR, much appreciated

I don't know what to think of you Texas Rangers; sometimes you have said a few things that have made me wonder, and then you say some other things that make me want to write it off.

I understand where a lot of people are coming from and having digs, I don't claim to get everything right im just a supporter,I hear things from people in high places and I put out some of the positive material I hear. Come on think of it this way,the sun and there so called story that they had an exclusive on the Americans 3 weeks ago, There hopeless they got that from here. All I would like to say is have a debate but don't slaughter or have personal digs at a person that wears the same colour's. WATP

I understand where a lot of people are coming from and having digs, I don't claim to get everything right im just a supporter,I hear things from people in high places and I put out some of the positive material I hear. Come on think of it this way,the sun and there so called story that they had an exclusive on the Americans 3 weeks ago, There hopeless they got that from here. All I would like to say is have a debate but don't slaughter or have personal digs at a person that wears the same colour's. WATP

I am not having a dig; if I think you are a charlatan then it is because of how you are on here: nothing personal. We'll see; but the previous knowledge you have around Craig Whyte has interested me, but that might be from some internet site for all I know.

I think whoever gets control of the club will be mad not to involve the fans,but im sure they will after all that has happened. Make no mistake David Murray is a bad bad man running the club on borrowed money then leaving us in the shite,he runs every business like this and got caught out in 2008 when the banks collapsed.A good businessman and successful business will never max out on debt.

I agree. I read an article in the Scotsman recently (don't have link to it I'm afraid) which essentially said that Murray's financial problems began in the early 90s and only through high borrowing did he keep afloat - he then just kept that model running until the bubble burst in 2008.

Joe Lewis is a different ball game altogether though - this is a guy with serious money (http://www.forbes.com/profile/joe-lewis/) and it would be amazing to have someone like this with a connection to the running of the club...providing of course he was willing to put a decent amount of his cash into us!

Almost sounds too good to be true, thanks for your info TR, much appreciated

Think about it Big clubs in small leagues attendances dropping throughout Europe rapidly due to poor football and the key point ...the economic climate...The economic climate is what will accelerate a new European league,The clubs need it The TV needs it as there income is falling and the chairmen and supporters want it.

Have said for years that murray was living on tick and mates told me rubbish, was one of the first times i heard those magical words.creative accountancy to describe certain company reports.

Re taking a punt that the football world will be in for massive change then Rangers are indeed well placed to be bought by guys that can sit on an investment to see what transpires , knowing they have a stadium that meets current 5* criteria and attract 50000 in a shity league and has the scope to expand that capacity if these moves come about.

The other side of the coin (always one) is that if it doesn't happen well we are back in the mire re these guys walking.