Arsenal FC - Fan donations?

kanjo

I just received this text from a friend down in London.

"Just seen that arsenal supporters will receive letters from ther supporters association asking to donate to the mighty gers in ther time of need as we did in 1909 fantastic gesture well done lads :)"

Can someone confirm, or has anyone heard of something similar?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if the club offerred to play us a friendly before the end of season, this would be a great gesture, or before the end of march

Hamburg and Arsenal?

We could fill Ibrox no problem with two quality outfits like them.

I would just like for us to somehow get the Arsenal shares back into our jigsaw, whether that be us clubbing together to buy them or Arsenal gifting them back somehow as a return gesture I don't know.

In desperate times you find out who your friends are.

Scum like abersheep, dundee papes, scumtic pacific shelf etc who we have kept in business through our fans are trying their best to kill us off. Well fuck them.

Well done Arsenal

Can't see any arsenal fan with no connection to the club even considering it, regardless of what our club did for them in the past. You never know though...

I don't know about that, lets reverse the past, lets say it was them and not us in trouble now, and it was us in trouble in 1902 and they helped us out.

I think a lot of our fans would donate to them. come on the Arsenal smiley-gen014.gif