Regan

RAFREG

That arse Regan now spouting shite that we could be barred from next seasons Scottish cup. He must be so far up lieswells arse it would take crowbar to remove him. I hope that once we come out of this The Rangers go for this creep. And get him to F.... Out of there.

Exactly, let him ban us from the cup. I honestly wouldn't care, it would only 'taint' it for the eventual winners.

I believe the SFA have a facility to withhold money from us that we would be due, and give it to United later on anyway, so what is the problem?

I would rather we kept every penny for our own use than help out United in any way shape or form, they are creditors, get to the back of the queue and join the CVA.

but the most extreeme one, why did this sewer rhat not mention other sanctions and unless im mistaken DU will get their money.

I know that we have agreed terms with Dunfermline and ICT, but I haven't seen anything about Dundee United.

The cups are a nice distraction some times and yes its always nice to win. But to be honest they could ban us from the next 100 Scottish and League cups and it wouldn't bother me much. Would rather just concentrate on winning the league and getting into euro compititions to play some decent teams.

i doubt any rangers fan will cry about not participating in the cup - the season we screwed over and made to pay for own success in reching the UEFA cup final we shoudl have todl them to shove their cup competitions up their arse - that season will forever leave a very bitter taste.

but the most extreeme one, why did this sewer rhat not mention other sanctions and unless im mistaken DU will get their money.

No administrators have said not to expect payment. If we go to a CVA then it will be pence in the pound like the rest.

im sorry guys but there is to many thick bastards in high positions in scotland . bunch of taigy bastards ... who the fuck would sponsor that shit cup without us in it? ffs wake up regan ya cunt . the only reason anyone sponsors anything in scotland is because of the hope us and them get drawn and play each other . these cunt know this but still they go and on and on and fucking on . they fucking NEED US there shite league means nothing without us .

Nothing was said by the sfa when Dundee Utd charged our fans twice for the game which was abandoned a couple of seasons ago, so he can ram the scottish cup up his arse. If his organisation had done there job last May we would never have been in this mess.

Of course, Regan is just doing what the SFA have always done with member clubs in trouble, and every other association. Stick the boot into everyone, and investigate them to death, isn't that the standard for clubs in financial difficulty? Oh no... that's right, only us.

Maybe he could try something like "In the event of any infraction of the rules by any member club, we will investigate and instigate a disciplinary process, we would not wish to comment in advance of this process"? I'm sure he could ask St. Mirren how to release a no comment comment.

/rant start

I hope United are desperate for that money, and that they are making complaints about it, and that they threaten to boycott their game at Ibrox.

What goes around comes around. Crooked bastards robbed us a few years ago and i find it hillarious they are being made to wait

/rant over