Please help a fellow club in need

corbyloyal

Hi All

I know many of you attended the friendly between Corby Town and Rangers back in November last year, however it seems that the financial situations at both clubs have spiraled since.

Corby are not yet in administration like our great club (the bears will not surrender and will get through this stronger), however a group of fans are trying to ensure that if the situation does get any worse then a trust is established and able to step in to help the club.

Just like the bears Corby's players have all taken pay cuts to see out the rest of the season and to help the club stay afloat.

As those of you who have been to Corby will be aware there are lots of good bears down here, many who watch their local side when they cannot get to Ibrox (including me).

Please support a fellow club in need by joining the Corby Town Supporters Trust for free at www.ctfctrust.org.uk

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER... SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WE STAND

12.jpg

20.jpg

THANK YOU! :uk: :uk:

RM is supposed to educate people, and so with that in mind, please don't take this question the wrong way.

What the fuck does "you's" mean in the context of this post?

The only people that I have ever heard use that word (yous/you's) are either Scottish,or certain Australian ex-boxers or rugby league players :anguish: I wonder if there is a common link between the two groups? :blush:

Hi guys thank you for the messages of support. I am not asking for any donations or money etc. and as a bear myself I totally agree that charity begins at home.

To start with we just want as many members as possible to join the new trust. The more members we get the more sway we will have with the current powers that be.

The debts are much smaller scale than rangers, things like matches being postponed and low crowds have caused a cash flow problem. Also a couple of our main sponsors have hit hard times and pulled the plug on deals.

Again thank you all for your support!

Here is to 5 years time, when the Gers are celebrating 4 in a row and Corby Town are preparing for life in the nPower Football League, with the fans at the heart of how the clubs are run. Here's hoping!

How many Corby fans are donating money to us?

Nice team and place an all that, but c'mon, just because were in administration everyone's asking for money.

As I have put above we are not asking for money, not at all, just support and for as many bears to sign up to our trust for FREE as possible at www.ctfctrust.org.uk

And the comment about Corby fans donating money to Rangers, there are at least 50 that I know of. Whether that be through collections at the Corby Rangers Club, through going up to the matches and helping to sell out Ibrox (6 hours from here) or by giving their money to the club through merchandise etc.

There are a hell of a lot of Rangers fans in Corby, who follow both Corby Town and the bears and believe me we are all dipping our hands into our pockets to help our the Rangers, just as every fan is around the world.

Thanks again for the messages of support