RangersMedia donate £1872 to the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund

bluepeter

Does anyone know if a running total is going to be displayed anywhere? I know The Bluenose FB page will update daily just wondering if there was somewhere that is displaying a current amount?

it will appear on the assembly facebook

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if a running total is going to be displayed anywhere? I know The Bluenose FB page will update daily just wondering if there was somewhere that is displaying a current amount?

(tu)

post-3667-0-46029300-1331658374_thumb.jp

Well done lads, Im donatng £1 for every goal Mr McCoist scored for our club. Thanks for that ally ya two time golden boot winning arsehole :craphead:

430 goals is the total i have, so i'll go with that.

Edit, make that X2, the old boys matching it. He too agrees McCoists an arsehole :craphead:

Well done lads, Im donatng £1 for every goal Mr McCoist scored for our club. Thanks for that ally ya two time golden boot winning arsehole :craphead:

I'm sure he scored 4300

I'm sure he scored 4300

Mate your '0' keys stuck, ive fixed that for you. :sherlock:

All jokin aside, we're both glad to give something just now, and will be happy to give more when needed. Rangers have given me more than i could ever give in return.

Word on the street is Dingwall is going to pony up with all the takings from FF fanzine sales this year. He's going to pay publishing costs etc so every penny from sales goes straight to the Club.

I might not like him very much but assuming he's not just been talking idly in the Rosie then cap well and truly doffed.

Word on the street is Dingwall is going to pony up with all the takings from FF fanzine sales this year. He's going to pay publishing costs etc so every penny from sales goes straight to the Club.

I might not like him very much but assuming he's not just been talking idly in the Rosie then cap well and truly doffed.

If true, then absolutely amazing, until then.....

Edit, make that X2, the old boys matching it. He too agrees McCoists an arsehole :craphead:

Great gesture pal. (tu)

:praise: :praise: Respect to all involved. I'm absolutely skint at the moment so cant donate any money....Stuck a few things i don't use on ebay like a PS3, printer and couple laptops. Whatever i get will be donated. Better put toward saving the club than lying about my house