Is this why the yanks are in for us?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much is this is great news for some over here in the US it could also lead to the demise of a number of the US and Canadian Rangers Supporters Clubs.

We are tied to RTV to show the games and have to pay for them every week. With FSC Plus now showing some of them, it will impact not only RSC numbers but also finances.

The deal in itself has been coming and doesn't, I believe, bring any extra money into the SPL. This is due to SportFive already owning the rights for the games having purchased them from the SPL at the beginning of the season as was the norm in previous years.

SportFive have more or less done this to screw the Rangers clubs and the celtic clubs for our decisions to not use them from this season onwards.

So as I said, good for some that don't make the effort to travel and watch at a supporters club, but bad for us that do on a weekly basis!

As much is this is great news for some over here in the US it could also lead to the demise of a number of the US and Canadian Rangers Supporters Clubs.

We are tied to RTV to show the games and have to pay for them every week. With FSC Plus now showing some of them, it will impact not only RSC numbers but also finances.

The deal in itself has been coming and doesn't, I believe, bring any extra money into the SPL. This is due to SportFive already owning the rights for the games having purchased them from the SPL at the beginning of the season as was the norm in previous years.

screw the celtic clubs .

So as I said, good for some that don't make the effort to travel and watch at a supporters club, but bad for us that do on a weekly basis!

Fixed that for you. ;)