*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

Couldn't find an official topic anywhere so I thought I'd add one, a change from all the "bidding wars" going on :P

:McGregor:

:Edu: :McCulloch: :Perry::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :McCabe: :Kerkar:

:Healy: :Little:

Not a great starting line-up but the only one I can think of. Suppose Bedoya or Edu could play RB but I feel Little is good enough to play there, would prefer him up front though.

Anyways, I reckon 3 points tomorrow will hard fought for. Utd (apart from last week) are looking strong but I think the lads should be boosted by their efforts in helping the club and hopefully good news from the new takeover.

Utd 0-2 Gers (Aluko, Davis) :21:

Couldn't find an official topic anywhere so I thought I'd add one, a change from all the "bidding wars" going on :P

:Little: :Bartley: :Perry::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Kerkar:

:Healy: :McCulloch:

Not a great starting line-up but the only one I can think of. Suppose Bedoya or Edu could play RB but I feel Little is good enough to play there, would prefer him up front though.

Anyways, I reckon 3 points tomorrow will hard fought for. Utd (apart from last week) are looking strong but I think the lads should be boosted by their efforts in helping the club and hopefully good news from the new takeover.

Bartley is injured.

Going to the game as its near my Uni so should be good :clap:

:Edu: :Perry: :McCulloch: :Wallace:

:Little: :Healy:

Injuries really hitting us hard this week. Going to be a tough game (tu)

Don't have many options at all for this game.

----------Shagger-------

Edu----Perry---Jig----Wallace

Aluko----Davis---McCabe---Kerkar

-------Hemmings---Little or Healy?----

Can see a draw but hopefully a 2-1 win for the Rangers.

:Edu: McAusland :Perry::Wallace:

:McCabe: :Davis:

:Aluko: :Little: :Kerkar:

:McCulloch:

Time to give McAusland his shot, we need McCulloch up front or as shown earlier in season gers have difficulty mintaining posession if ball played up to strikers.

Concerned about lack of experience in defence but not giving these lads a chance earlier has led to this situation. Would play Ness over McCabe but hear he still not fit.

Between the off-the-park goings on and the suspensions and injuries we have - not to mention our last performance against United - I thoroughly expect us to lose this one.

Sadly I think you are right. We even had virtually out strongest available team that day too!

:Edu: :McCulloch: :Perry::Wallace:

:Healy: :Little:

not a bad team you got there. i'd swap Healy and McCulloch though.

:craphead:

Between the off-the-park goings on and the suspensions and injuries we have - not to mention our last performance against United - I thoroughly expect us to lose this one.

Not overly confident myself, but feck it - hopefully the boys gee it up and get all three points. Would dearly love to put that shower of scum in their place tomorrow.